• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 10.21.10

Doesn't seem like they will be an explanation for Jeff which is a shame. It was good to see that the Sting part was tied up nicely as well as EV2.

The probelm there is Jeff is the one we want to know about. Abyss more or less means nothing and those two made sense.

:lmao:Silly JMT, thinking TNA should give their World Champion more airtime, why would they want to do something logical, something that would make sense:shrug:

I love Kaz saying his group build TNA, which they certainly have, but it's funny that the people who put it on the map were AJ/Joe/Daniels with their matches. That's how I first heard about TNA. Unfortunately, the "plan" called for Daniels to be fired. He didn't build TNA enough I guess. I can't help but think he could fit in so many places in this story.

Only three of the members in Fortune actually built TNA really hell you can even say it was AJ for the most of it. Also, when did they say Anderson got the title shot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back