TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 12.16.10

It boggles my mind that people do not think there was a clear story planned out in advance from wholefinshow to BFG.

and I am sure people will follow this with another subject change because that is what you do when "proving" tna is whatever.

There was a story planned. The story was so contrived and full of gaping holes that you would think it was a Siamese Twin Prostitute.

Who said anything about ratings not mattering? I said that its lame just to keep bringing up ratings to support why TNA sucks. You have alot of shows that come on Thrusdays even sports so do you expect TNA ratings to be that big?

I wasn't referring to you specifically in terms of people stating ratings don't matter. All due respect, I don't really know much about you and I've hardly read your posts to be honest. I'm referring to the TNA marks in general who consistently defend TNA with the assertion that ratings don't matter. Meanwhile, if ratings had surged this year since the beginning of the Hogan regime, to the point of TNA mounting a challenge to WWE :)lmao:), these same people would be discussing ratings like they came directly from the Bible. Ratings, attendance figures, PPV sales, etc., are all the only tangible manners to assess how TNA is doing (or not doing). They are not the only reason why TNA sucks, a list of the reasons why this is the case would be too long to go into. But they are a tangible objective way of showing just how badly it is sucking at this time.

And of course, the other standard defence emerges. Ratings are bad because of other television options on Thursday nights. "TNA has been getting bad ratings because of Thursday night NFL games," I'd love to have a dollar for every time I've read that here. Meanwhile, RAW goes head to head with MNF every week, as well as other shows, and triples TNA's numbers on an off week.

I wasn't referring to you specifically in terms of people stating ratings don't matter. All due respect, I don't really know much about you and I've hardly read your posts to be honest. I'm referring to the TNA marks in general who consistently defend TNA with the assertion that ratings don't matter. Meanwhile, if ratings had surged this year since the beginning of the Hogan regime, to the point of TNA mounting a challenge to WWE :)lmao:), these same people would be discussing ratings like they came directly from the Bible. Ratings, attendance figures, PPV sales, etc., are all the only tangible manners to assess how TNA is doing (or not doing). They are not the only reason why TNA sucks, a list of the reasons why this is the case would be too long to go into. But they are a tangible objective way of showing just how badly it is sucking at this time.

And of course, the other standard defence emerges. Ratings are bad because of other television options on Thursday nights. "TNA has been getting bad ratings because of Thursday night NFL games," I'd love to have a dollar for every time I've read that here. Meanwhile, RAW goes head to head with MNF every week, as well as other shows, and triples TNA's numbers on an off week.

Thank you, I guess? Anyways, I get that ratings have an impact in any company but is that a reason why you should like TNA? I don't even tune in to TNA on Thursdays sometimes. Doesn't mean I hate TNA. Just means that if a Basketball game is on(Heat vs Cavs), than i'll probably just tune in to that and get the results of TNA later. You got to look at it that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back