• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 10.21.10

He just had to survive the match. He did by picking up the led pipe and attacking Fourtune after the match.

I don't like it. Too vague to make sense. "Survive" and get contendership. So he would have literally had to have died to not get it? And why would RVD be ok with Anderson getting a shot at Jeff Hardy before he does? Wasn't he promised first shot at the new champ?

So in other words, Hogan and Flair are awesome and we don't matter because as long as they're around everything is ok.

Angle came back after being gone for...7 days? Oh and Anderson gets the shot at Hardy at Turning Point. Sarita looked good in her match.

Well that's a better TP ME than I thought it was gonna be, I figured they would make the ME a 6 man tag, Hardy, Jarrett, & Abyss vs. Anderson, RVD, & Joe

And why the fuck is Angle back already?!, if anything have him make a surprise return at the PPV, not the following week on Impact after we're lead to beleive that Jarrett may have broken his freakin' neck

Well that's a better TP ME than I thought it was gonna be, I figured they would make the ME a 6 man tag, Hardy, Jarrett, & Abyss vs. Anderson, RVD, & Joe

And why the fuck is Angle back already?!, if anything have him make a surprise return at the PPV, not the following week on Impact after we're lead to beleive that Jarrett may have broken his freakin' neck

Because it was SHOCKING! It made no sense and we didn't see it coming so it was SHOCKING! Oh and he went after Bischoff and Flair, not Jarrett. SHOCKING right?

The first match Jeff is talking about is a ladder match at Invasion. Van Dam was more or less a face in a heel group and it was a face vs. face match where RVD and Hardy fist pounded and hugged at least once I believe.
He's talking about a squash match during the WWF-ECW stuff in 1997.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back