TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 11.11.10

So, Hardy taped a promo knowing Morgan would win and be watching a video that he did? Ummmmmmmmmmm

There comes a point where you're being far too critical and questioning of logic on a wrestling show. This is that point.

What the WWE Divas Champion doing on an episode of TNA Reaction? Oh wait, sorry, that was Jeff Hardy and his beautiful new belt. Very manly.

Great to see that they had sound bytes from Eric about something that happened less than two hours ago already.

There comes a point where you're being far too critical and questioning of logic on a wrestling show. This is that point.

I'm doing it on purpose. In case you haven't noticed, not one of my posts is laced with seriousness towards this show or my thoughts on it. I'm being overcritical for the fun of it at this point.

At the same time I haven't been wrong. It's just fun.

No Jeff, you serve 3 masters......Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, and Ric Flair. You might be the 4th most important person you serve.

I think it would be hysterical if someone declined a title match on the basis of "if I win, I have to wear that fugly thing? Count me out!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back