TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 11.11.10

I don't believe Ric Flair was ever a Television champion, so why again did AJ devote his title to him?

Nevermind, Flair wa the TV champ in Mid-Atlantic in the 70s.

But still. That was like, before AJ Styles was even born.

I don't believe Ric Flair was ever a Television champion, so why again did AJ devote his title to him?

Because AJ Styles, one of the best wrestlers in the world, the Golden Boy of TNA, their biggest homegrown star ever, is a mere pawn in Flair, Hogan and Bischoff's company.

No JJ I'm not.

I was refering to your comment that Christians are unaware of TNA.

I was referring to the comment before where..........why are we arguing this. You are Christian and aware of TNA. Good stuff. That's really all that needs to be said here.

Because AJ Styles, one of the best wrestlers in the world, the Golden Boy of TNA, their biggest homegrown star ever, is a mere pawn in Flair, Hogan and Bischoff's company.

Interesting choice of words to describe a guy who just had his hands full defeating Stevie freakin' Richards. The face of the company (at one point) who can barely handle a EV2.0 guy.

Hit me up with a PM JJ i'm curious as to what you were talking about.

I'll have to respond tommorrow due to my phone letting me get PMs but not send them.

Interesting choice of words to describe a guy who just had his hands full defeating Stevie freakin' Richards. The face of the company (at one point) who can barely handle a EV2.0 guy.

TNA: out with the old, in with the very old. It's the way the company works and it's the reason they're never going to go anywhere beyond where they are now.

Don't you have a terrible Toby Keith abortion to listen to? :p

ericbischoff_display_image.jpg

Come on, you should know that the former face of the company and PWI wrestler of the year is nowhere near as good as Jeff Hardy and Jeff Jarrett! He clearly belongs in his spot below them AND Abyss!

Hit me up with a PM JJ i'm curious as to what you were talking about.

I'll have to respond tomorrow due to my phone letting me get PMs but not send them.

It was just something xfear said. He said there would be a headline saying Christians boycott TNA (referring to something a "Pope" did), and I made the joke that the Christians wouldn't boycott because the Christians (meaning like clergy or extremists that boycott stuff wouldn't because they aren't aware that TNA exists. That's all that was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back