TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 11.11.10

Vince McMahon was exploded in a limo. The next week he opened Raw. I'd say that's probably what shattered dreams is referring to.

Just checked the Celtics-Heat game on TNT.

My face when the Celtics are housing the Heat for the second time this season already:

69knm1.jpg

I can't even stand to watch that game. I've glanced at it during commercial breaks, but I just can't bare to watch it. I'm still upset about the epic choke job against the Jazz a couple of days ago, and to think we have to play the Lakers on Christmas day...ugh.

Props to the TNA editing team who put together that live promo they show every week from that big outdoors show in New York, that promo actually makes them look like a highly professional and successful company that you want to pay money to see. Far cry from what they actually are.

Lol, Pope is confused:

"ANSWER ME!"

"I--"

"SHUT UP!"

"ANSWER ME!"

Rofl

ROFLMAO

Bischoff all G'd up:

"Bizzle my nizzle?"

Someone needs to make a meme out of that, immediately.

Headline in tomorrow's paper:

Hulk Hogan demands the head of the Pope, Christians boycott TNA

You know, if you take away any and all seriousness for TNA and have absolutely zero expectations for it, it might be the funniest show on TV today.

Nice to see the former face of TNA Wrestling, their golden boy, AJ Styles, wrestling a match with the one and only Stevie Richards. Feels like Hot Tub Time Machine.

Another little thing that TNA could do: ring the bell before the break. It would add five minutes of actual wrestling to their show. It may not sound like much but it doesn't hurt anything and it makes you think that you need to be there after the break because the match might be on the verge of ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back