TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 11.11.10

Paul bearer, Vince, how exactly does a living deadman not defy the rule of death?

When he's not living?

A WWE.com thing said they saved Bearer.

And I'm sorry WWE didn't follow through on a storyline death when a man went insane and killed two people and committed suicide.

Paul bearer, Vince, how exactly does a living deadman not defy the rule of death?

On WWE.com after that match in which Bearer was incased, it was reported that he suffered injuries. Nothing about being dead.

As for Vince...would you really continue a storyline about death when arguably one of your best performers just died?

Vince McMahon was exploded in a limo. The next week he opened Raw. I'd say that's probably what shattered dreams is referring to.

Just checked the Celtics-Heat game on TNT.

My face when the Celtics are housing the Heat for the second time this season already:

69knm1.jpg

What I don't get is why you don't do this heel turn on the PPV where payoffs are supposed to happen. Why wait for the following Impact? Didn't the match Sunday mean more?

I honestly think that Klunder hates Shattered Dreams the most out of anybody we have ever had on these forums. Like, seriously, and we have had some doozies come here before.

On WWE.com after that match in which Bearer was incased, it was reported that he suffered injuries. Nothing about being dead.

Fair enough, I'll play the didn't see it, didn't happen card that people always do on TNA.

As for Vince...would you really continue a storyline about death when arguably one of your best performers just died?

Would you really retire one of your best performers once he re-ups his contract? (as in the angle situation)

Vince McMahon was exploded in a limo. The next week he opened Raw. I'd say that's probably what shattered dreams is referring to.

Just checked the Celtics-Heat game on TNT.

My face when the Celtics are housing the Heat for the second time this season already:

69knm1.jpg

What a shock: the GREATEST TEAM EVER ASSEMBLED and the team where the question is can they break the Bulls' wins record is less than 15 minutes away from a 5-4 start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back