TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 11.18.10

Fair enough Habs, I guess we look for something different in-ring because I think he is at least good and have trouble seeing anyone thinking he is below average.

Has nothing to do with the attitude. Has everything to do with the tons of tattoos, the fake tits, the body presentation. It's all aesthetic in making that judgment. I'm sure she's a nice chick but her look is not one I'd be interested in.

I'm just not a fan of chicks that athletic and that skinny. Too much IMO.

I want my woman to look like a woman. Soft, curvy, etc.

I'd take a Mickie James over an Angelina Love any day.

I cannot believe the way they were dropping WWE names. As many WWE names as TNA, if not more.

Didn't the Miz already use the Michaels/Jannetty analogy earlier this year?

He's right about one thing though, comparing himself to HBK. Jesus, I thought it was a Michaels clone in the ring. His toned physique, his promo skills, I thought the Heartbreak Kid himself had actually jumpeed ship. :)

nothing wrong with tats or fake tits JJ.

I'm just not a fan of chicks that athletic and that skinny. Too much IMO.

I want my woman to look like a woman. Soft, curvy, etc.

I'd take a Mickie James over an Angelina Love any day.

I'm not a fan of Tats. Not for me. Personal preference I guess. I can deal with a tiny one depending, but she has too much for me.

And IDR, I'm right with you. Always been a Mickie James enthusiast. She's also a sweet girl. Met her at a horse show that my uncle was riding in. He rides Morgan horses and so does she. Kinda made my day, nay month. Very nice girl.

I think Angelina is a workout freak. Makes her ass look great but other than that she needs some meat on her bones. There is a reason she always wears something around her neck. It is scary skinny looking otherwise.

So...JJ...if a girl has lots of Tattoos and is well built like Angelina love...does that automatically make her trashy just because of how she looks?
Granted, I'm not as model skinny as her, I'm more like her height, but more softer in tone like Mickie James, but tattoo wise, I'm probably about half as tattooed as A.Love, enough to where I do have to go out of my way to either put make up on my skin or bandages since I work in a more corporate job.

In 2010 Ric Flair is the main draw of a wrestling television show. What does that say about everyone else in the company?

Morgan is another one of these guys I never understood the theory behind not pushing to the moon. Guy is a fantastic wrestling character. Size, skill, intensity, personality and he doesn't have a dumb ass name like Michael McGuillicutty.

Always felt bad for fans in light-colored clothing who sit at ring side during matches with blood spots. You just know you're gonna get sprayed and it'll never come out.

So...JJ...if a girl has lots of Tattoos and is well built like Angelina love...does that automatically make her trashy just because of how she looks?
Granted, I'm not as model skinny as her, I'm more like her height, but more softer in tone like Mickie James, but tattoo wise, I'm probably about half as tattooed as A.Love, enough to where I do have to go out of my way to either put make up on my skin or bandages since I work in a more corporate job.

No, I'm not saying tattoos make you trashy. It's a personal choice. But it's also how you present yourself. I'm not into how she does. The skinniness with the tattoos just doesn't sit well with me.

With that said, one of my good friends from California may have Orton like sleeves soon.......and she's a girl. It's not like I don't associate with people with tattoos. I'm just not turned on by them. But see, we've all gotten to know you before knowing about that tats so my judgment of you is that your are awesome anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back