TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 11.18.10

No, I'm not saying tattoos make you trashy. It's a personal choice. But it's also how you present yourself. I'm not into how she does. The skinniness with the tattoos just doesn't sit well with me.

With that said, one of my good friends from California may have Orton like sleeves soon.......and she's a girl. It's not like I don't associate with people with tattoos. I'm just not turned on by them. But see, we've all gotten to know you before knowing about that tats so my judgment of you is that your are awesome anyway!

I'm the say way with tats. I'll accept one or two but more than that just doesn't do it for me. The Orton sleeves are pretty damn impressive though.

No, I'm not saying tattoos make you trashy. It's a personal choice. But it's also how you present yourself. I'm not into how she does. The skinniness with the tattoos just doesn't sit well with me.

With that said, one of my good friends from California may have Orton like sleeves soon.......and she's a girl. It's not like I don't associate with people with tattoos. I'm just not turned on by them. But see, we've all gotten to know you before knowing about that tats so my judgment of you is that your are awesome anyway!

LOL...you are simply dashing as well JJ. :p

Sweet, Williams face turn. :)

Anti-Fortune group is assembling, slowly but surely.

We've never seen Williams as a face. Should be interesting. Granted the guy is/was a fantastic heel, but if he's talented (and I think he is), he could do well in a face role. AJ/Williams TV title anyone?

Sweet, Williams face turn. :)

Anti-Fortune group is assembling, slowly but surely.

Couldn't this be almost a mirror of what seems to be dissention in the Nexus almost? With Otunga and the ex-communicated Young, and with Cena also in jeopardy? I mean forgive me for bringin up obvious here... I can see it now...with R-Truth/K-Kwik/Ron Killings as the obligitory shit stirrer, then Otunga breaks out with Young, and Cena. Much the same as Morgan, Williams, and maybe Joe and some random person... ?

We've never seen Williams as a face. Should be interesting. Granted the guy is/was a fantastic heel, but if he's talented (and I think he is), he could do well in a face role. AJ/Williams TV title anyone?

Will provide some pretty good matches to say the least

My thoughts exactly!

That's the kind of feud the title needs to be relevant, too. Should make for a great quality mid-card match at Final Resolution.

Couldn't this be almost a mirror of what seems to be dissention in the Nexus almost? With Otunga and the ex-communicated Young, and with Cena also in jeopardy? I mean forgive me for bringin up obvious here... I can see it now...with R-Truth/K-Kwik/Ron Killings as the obligitory shit stirrer, then Otunga breaks out with Young, and Cena. Much the same as Morgan, Williams, and maybe Joe and some random person... ?

No clue. I don't watch WWE. Especially not RAW. I have no idea what's going on with Nexus or anything else in that company. Stopped watching months ago.

Fuck you AJ! The core 4 is not Fortune! It is Derek Jeter, Mariano Rivera, Jorge Posada, and Andy Pettitte damnit! Don't be stealing Yankee moniker's you Brave loving southerner!

No clue. I don't watch WWE. Especially not RAW. I have no idea what's going on with Nexus or anything else in that company. Stopped watching months ago.

Honestly IDR, if u stopped watching months ago, you should at LEAST watch Survivor Series this Sunday, John Cena could be 'fired.' That would get those pre-pubescent girls all in a tizzy, could you imagine a fate worse than him being stuck where he's at now? LOL...more upset teenybopping girls thinking he's suffering if he's being 'fired.' LOL... I'll be fired if I can still retain a severance package with at least 9 figures in it.

I do not watch either but caught some of the old school raw. Cena gets fired one way or another and goes to smackdown for a while in a "shocker." Wins the rumble and comes back to raw to challenge. They seem to like to use the only draw in wrestling as a prop to save sinking ships.

Youtube urself doing laundry or GTFO...:wtf: lol

Or should I say "Iron my shirt bitch!?" hehe

Whoah whoah whoah! I'm from Long Island but I am NOT a Jersey Shore type. Just the neighborhood friendly Jewish boy who happens to despise those GTL guys. With that said, I still do go to the gym and do my laundry. I just don't go fake tanning because I'm not a guido and I'm straight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back