TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 12.16.10

I think they are holding off on Angle Jarrett. I'm guessing they want that one to culminate at lockdown.

They teased a pope heel turn on reaction last week.

Aj's story continuation, Ko tag team continuation, a title change,Genesis main event build up and JJ-Angle build up. Seems plenty for a 2 hour show.

I keep looking at Anderson and thinking it's Christian. Either I'm really high or we time traveled back to 2006. Or both.

Gee wouldn't it be great if they had announced that on Impact when more people were watching?

Dude, stop complaining. You already know the match so whats the big deal? Anyways, I cannot wait for this match next week. Should be great! An Iron Man rules match with these two wrestlers should be one hell of a match:)

Dude, stop complaining. You already know the match so whats the big deal? Anyways, I cannot wait for this match next week. Should be great! An Iron Man rules match with these two wrestlers should be one hell of a match:)

Because it's damn stupid business. They have a great match coming up and they don't advertise it to the biggest audience they have. Here's a concept: tell people you have a big match coming and PEOPLE MIGHT WATCH. I know that's hard to comprehend for TNA but trust me, it can work.

It's TNA. Do you really expect them to do something like that when there's another option: turn a guy rapidly growing in popularity heel?

Not to mention they just showed us what was going on without talking about it, like it was no big deal. It was a heel turn.

It's called subtlety. TNA is purposely trying to tell longer arching stories that are not simply explained all at once.

You understood it as it was, why did they need to say it like you were a 5-year-old? Oh I forgot you are biased for wwe style.

He cut a promo last week on reaction that had some interesting comments about what happened when he got shut in the casket. The devil was involved. Why is TNA short on faces? Anderson, Morgan, Angle, Joe, RVD. Pope has been stagnant as a face for a while so maybe a turn could help him get somewhere. Corrupt immoral "preacher" sounds interesting to me. Then again we hardly know he has turned for sure yet.

True. Instead they'd rather turn one of their few over faces heel with a random and untalked about heel turn.

Its called heat KlunderBunker. The reason they turned Jeff Hardy heel is because they seen how much heat it can give TNA. Do you think TNA wanted to turn Jeff Hardy heel because they were bored? BTW, no offense but you judge TNA like they are doing something wrong. They are just trying to push there company and make it better. How about telling the good and the bad of TNA instead of bashing them for every little thing they do.

Its called heat KlunderBunker. The reason they turned Jeff Hardy heel is because they seen how much heat it can give TNA. Do you think TNA wanted to turn Jeff Hardy heel because they were bored? BTW, no offense but you judge TNA like they are doing something wrong. They are just trying to push there company and make it better. How about telling the good and the bad of TNA instead of bashing them for every little thing they do.

First off, spell my name right.

Second, it was stupid to turn Jeff heel because he was popular as a face and since the bookers know better than the fans, they turned him heel and look where he's taken the ratings. I judge TNA like they've done something wrong? WHAT THE FUCK HAVE THE DONE RIGHT? Their company is a damn joke and everyone with a brain can see that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back