TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 12.16.10

It's amusing seeing Red on TV getting squashed when I usually see him main eventing indy shows every other month against Danny Demanto.

I'm seriously thinking of hiring a hitman to murder Brother Ray.

My goodness, all this uproar over my saying they weren't doing anything with Williams? I mean he's out of Immortal, so they really aren't doing much with him. Being a champion might be impressive if TNA gave a shit about it's titles and built them to mean something, the TV title disappears for weeks on end with no explanation. I guess it's better than the months we'd go without seeing the Global/Legends title though.

I'm seriously thinking of hiring a hitman to murder Brother Ray.

BretHart.jpg

I die a little bit inside every time I see a preview for the film Little Fockers. Bit by bit, all that is right and beautiful in the world is extinguished.

My goodness, all this uproar over my saying they weren't doing anything with Williams? I mean he's out of Immortal, so they really aren't doing much with him. Being a champion might be impressive if TNA gave a shit about it's titles and built them to mean something, the TV title disappears for weeks on end with no explanation. I guess it's better than the months we'd go without seeing the Global/Legends title though.

no, I just like messing with KB on the few occasions he's wrong. Now that I know it was you, I really don't care. Also, keep watching Impact, you'll see plenty of Williams to come ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back