TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 12.16.10

Is Eric Young supposed to be funny or something? This nonsense he's getting on with these days just does nothing for me at all.

Isn't he actually a decent wrestler? Why are they having him act like a fool, rather than actually wrestle?

They are going to use him. That is why he was there. Probably going to have a face british invasion for the eurotour or something like that.

They are going to use him. That is why he was there. Probably going to have a face british invasion for the eurotour or something like that.

And for that they needed to pay him to appear here? That's another issue I have with TNA. People go for MONTHS without being mentioned and then just appear again with no explanation as to why they're back or why they left. I get that he's been on Xplosion, but TELL US THAT or how are we going to know?

Mickie vs. Tara.....again. Great.

Hey it could be worse, they did have a good cage match last week. That match was better than anything I've seen out of the Divas division in literally years. Could be worse though, could have been another EY-Jordan segment.

Show has been....meh. It will get better once I eat a large quantity of zolpidem though.

Hey it could be worse, they did have a good cage match last week. That match was better than anything I've seen out of the Divas division in literally years. Could be worse though, could have been another EY-Jordan segment.

Show has been....meh. It will get better once I eat a large quantity of zolpidem though.

That's just it: last week was a great match. It also should have been the last time they got involved against each other for months. But since TNA has cut the division apart there aren't enough people to put out there.

Tessmacher.....my goodness.

If these women weren't so ridiculously hot I would switch back over to the 49ers-Chargers game.

SD how are they not doing anything with Doulas Williams?

He's the TV champ in the middle of a fued with AJ Styles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back