• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 02.17.11

I was going to rant on how Jeff vs. RVD should have been saved for PPV, instead of being wasted on free TV (and to an extent I still feel it should) however I can see why they did it tonight, so I'll refrain... for now

Total wrestling time (rounded up): 23:50.

I have no problem with there be not a lot of wrestling as long as what they are spending that time building and promoting feuds for upcoming PPVs, that being said I didn't see all of Impact tonight so I can't really speak on what they did tonight outside of the ME

Consindering the main event was 12:20 of that and about four minutes of that was in a commercial, I do have a problem with that. The majority of the show was about Flair and the Jarretts.

Consindering the main event was 12:20 of that and about four minutes of that was in a commercial, I do have a problem with that. The majority of the show was about Flair and the Jarretts.

I never include commercial time in TV matches time, it's kind of misleading. So in reality it was really more like less than 20 minutes total of wrestling on the show.

Same old TNA. 99% promos and backstage segments, 1% underwhelming wrestling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back