TNA iMPACT! LD for 01.13.11

Something else regarding the anti-bullying campaign:

This is wrestling, a sport where your heroes solve violence WITH THEIR FISTS. The biggest star ever: a 6'8 guy that weighed over 300 pounds that beat up other people. Second biggest star ever: a guy that drank a lot and beat up everyone in sight including women and his boss.

Now remember: bullying, as in big people picking on the weaker is bad!

Except when they sell a lot of t-shirts.

Except wrestling isn't real and doesn't glamorize bullying. The whole point of using TNA is that it is something people wouldn't expect to join the campaign.

In what universe does Hogan/Bischoff wanting power not make sense?

In the universe where they already had power, where Dixie Carter literally did nothing and Hogan and Bischoff already ran things. All they are doing now are running it as "Bad guys" instead of ambiguous guys who are mostly good. Please, tell me you are just TRYING to annoy people with your comments. If so, I'm done because I can't keep explaining things to you, it takes way too much energy.

I had a hearty chuckle today when I saw that both Meltzer and Alvarez rated the Jeff Hardy-Mr. Anderson match from this past Sunday at ***1/2. What the FUCK match were they watching? That was abhorrent.

Oh yes, let's blade here as well because this match obviously warrants it, this after all has been a huge blood feud that's been boiling up for months. No, wait, it isn't? Oh okay then, continue poking holes in your faces for no discernible reason.

That'd make sense if Anderson wasn't bleeding prior to the match.

LOL. Kinda glad I missed this LD. God damn ya'll love to bitch.

It's more like we love to properly rate what we see when it's absolutely shit. And my hopes were dashed. That was a terrible match. *1/4 and be gone with ye.

It's more like we love to properly rate what we see when it's absolutely shit. And my hopes were dashed. That was a terrible match. *1/4 and be gone with ye.

Nah, ya love to bitch. It's all good in the hood, homie. Dunno why you guys just don't admit it.

You admit you hate TNA, yet you put yourself through watching it week-after-week for what? To bitch about it in LD's and on the forum. :D

Ya'll are gluttons for punishment if ya ask me. :D

Nah, ya love to bitch. It's all good in the hood, homie. Dunno why you guys just don't admit it.

You admit you hate TNA, yet you put yourself through watching it week-after-week for what? To bitch about it in LD's and on the forum. :D

You what it is? It's like if you are the father of a spastic son who sucks at sports, yet you continue to show up at his games hoping THIS is the day that he doesn't miss the ball by 3 feet and actually hits it. It probably won't happen, but you continue to hope for success.

You what it is? It's like if you are the father of a spastic son who sucks at sports, yet you continue to show up at his games hoping THIS is the day that he doesn't miss the ball by 3 feet and actually hits it. It probably won't happen, but you continue to hope for success.

:lol:

So JJ would heckle his son everytime he wasn't perfect?

No, I'm talking about when you WANT your son to succeed, but just know he won't. Is it ever possible for you to understand my posts the first time?

Clearly, we want there to be another awesome wrestling show on TV, but there's not. It's got some elements of a decent wrestling show, but there's still plenty of room for improvement.

Nah B, not gluttons for punishment, just die-hard wrestling fans. Where there is wrestling, I will watch it. It's like my civic duty or something.

It was obvious what you were saying. I was just pointing out how the analogy had some plotholes. Cool kids overanalyze everything in a negative manner in TNA LDs, right?

It was obvious what you were saying. I was just pointing out how the analogy had some plotholes. Cool kids overanalyze everything in a negative manner in TNA LDs, right?

It literally was simplistic enough to not have a plothole, you just read it wrong. A father WANTS his son to succeed but knows he just doesn't have the skills. A wrestling fan WANTS a wrestling company to put on a good show, but it hasn't shown the skills to do so on a consistent basis. Pretty simple if you ask me.

And yes, I actually get paid to analyze, not overanalyze, wrestling. So it's kind of my job to do so. Not a terrible way to make part of your living, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back