• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 01.27.11

Not a bad episode, had more good points than bad and has me excited for next week. But:

1. Where is Doug Williams and his rematch for the TV title?
2. That beatdown at the end took forever.

But I'm fucking digging Crimson as a character so far, just need to let him wrestle a real match soon.

The main issue I have with next week is the same I had with BFG: they're betting everything on next week. What if it doesn't go well? What do they do from there?

I like how there's another impact between the live show and the PPV, let things play out a bit, get people interested

Also they'll probably just do DW vs Styles for the belt, or Abyss will show up very soon because they're trying ot make him seem like a force

I thought next week was taped. They advertised a house show next Thursday in New Orleans. Either the show next week is taped or it's the weakest house show ever in the Big Easy.

Because TNA has a lot of good shit going. kb might be biased but he doesn't hate for the sake of it.

I think the lowest grade I've given it in a month is a C-. I've been liking it recently. When I bitch about stuff, a lot of it is nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking.

As stupid as it sounds, part of my job is to get people talking. How many LDs were me starting riots and fighting off every single one of you guys?

xc4u8o.jpg

BITCH!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back