• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 08.30.12 is LIVE!

Petey Willaims a few days ago.

tumblr_m9dvoflffl1qhc6vso1_1280.png

Yeah, on the quick shot live I put too much of who I wanted it to be instead of who it was in my guess.

We have all done that plenty of times throughout this angle. That is part of what makes it great.

I was interested to see the guy many of us had thought could be Joe out there tonight at the same time as him (although it did seem like Dlo playing that guy tonight and it had a VP patch instead of prospect). I couldn't help but notice there were 8 guys on the stage though ...

I was with you guys in spirit tonight..

BEST IMPACT OF ALL TIME!!!!

Why? - My kids and I were at Impact tonight for the first time since we are having our vacation in Orlando this week and bought a 2 day pass to Universal. Seeing Hulk Hogan, Sting, etc less than 3 feet in front of us was surreal! then when he pointed the bat at me at the end and said "Thank you brother" I marked the fuck out! lol This was a day to remember.

Missed out on the discussion last night due to PC issues. Anyways, is it me or does the main talker of the A&8's look like D'Lo Brown? I couldn't get pat the shape of his head.

Missed out on the discussion last night due to PC issues. Anyways, is it me or does the main talker of the A&8's look like D'Lo Brown? I couldn't get pat the shape of his head.

Jenks mentioned that in the prison, so you'[re probably right

Also, was Roode featured for even a minute last ep?

YOUUU...ARE TEH FATHER OF THIS'N HEAR BAYBEH AJAY!!!

well thank fuck they didnt waste the whole summer on a horrifically shitty angle for no reason. Oh wait, thats exactly what happened.

I found it humorous that during the lead-in video of Hardcore Justice "THERE WILL BE BLOOD" was emphasized not once, but twice....and nary a drop was spilled.

Oh, TNA.

All we need to do is end this Aces and Eights thing. Cmoooon cmon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back