• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.6.12 is LIVE!

Definitely a positive episode of Impact heading into Final Resolution. I liked the changes made to Aces & Eights. At least it's something. I like Roode finding his way back into the World title picture, although at this point I kind of doubt TNA is willing to pull the plug on Jeff Hardy. He only has the belt to try and keep him under contract, after all.

Honestly, I'd rather see Jeff go back to WWE. I'm not a big Hardy fan, and I hate him as World champion while guys like Roode and Storm pretty much bide their time until he leaves.

Definitely a positive episode of Impact heading into Final Resolution. I liked the changes made to Aces & Eights. At least it's something. I like Roode finding his way back into the World title picture, although at this point I kind of doubt TNA is willing to pull the plug on Jeff Hardy. He only has the belt to try and keep him under contract, after all.

Honestly, I'd rather see Jeff go back to WWE. I'm not a big Hardy fan, and I hate him as World champion while guys like Roode and Storm pretty much bide their time until he leaves.

Once he re-signs getting the title back off him is a possibility again.

No reason to let the biggest cash cow they have right now go to the competition just because you don't like him as champion. ;)

Pretty good show tonight. Much less Hogan and some decent matches. However I think Aces and Eights has been damaged beyond repair.

This is absurd. Of all the wrestlers in my 29 years of watching wrestling, the guy I would assume less than anyone else would politic and play games for the title is Jeff Phelonius Hardy. The guy is a space cadet with some serious baggage. He's big in to being an artist and playing guitar. On top of all that he is pretty popular in the Impact Zone and is a pretty big name in the wrestling world. He gave the fans a pretty big moment on their biggest PPV of the year. It makes complete sense TNA would want the title on him.

Where did you get this shit? Do you really think he needs the title to want to stay with TNA? Are you just trollin'?

GSB, I'm not saying HE needs it, or even wants it. But I am suggesting TNA gave it to him 1) because he's a huge draw for the company, and 2) as an incentive to re-sign with them.

WsvLR.jpg

Just a typical Thursday night...

GSB, I'm not saying HE needs it, or even wants it. But I am suggesting TNA gave it to him 1) because he's a huge draw for the company, and 2) as an incentive to re-sign with them.

That's not how it sounded. You used the word "only".

Stop using your dirt sheet voodoo on me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back