IMPACT Wrestling LD for 11.29.12 is LIVE!

It never ceases to amaze me how stupid a heel turn makes people.

That's one of the big appeals to Austin Aries, is that he's an intelligent heel. It's why I liked Triple H, the "cerebral assassin". It's why, before the past two months, CM Punk has always been a damn good heel. Because they back it up in the ring, and they're not fucking idiots when it comes to match finishes.

My biggest pet peeve is when creative lets their moronic ideas shine through, and they don't think about the wrestler they are writing for. It just makes EVERYONE look incredibly dumb.

This is one of those shows where just reading highlights of it would make you never want to watch TNA again.

"The show opens with Austin Aries making sexual references to Hulk Hogan's daughter Brooke."

Later in the show.

"Hulk Hogan picks Austin Aries to receive an X-Division Championship match."

That alone is pretty lame storytelling, when in the span of about an hour and a half you could need that much clarification.

4 enjoyable matches Kaz Daniels And Aries being awesome and Morgan looking like a beast don't what was so bad about the show :shrug:

This is what I love about you JGKY, you concentrate on the parts of the show you enjoyed & seemingly are able to just either ignore or forget about the portions of the show that didn't interest you so much. You're a rare & rather refreshing type of fan.

This is one of those shows where just reading highlights of it would make you never want to watch TNA again.

"The show opens with Austin Aries making sexual references to Hulk Hogan's daughter Brooke."

Later in the show.

That alone is pretty lame storytelling, when in the span of about an hour and a half you could need that much clarification.

I stopped watching Impact months ago because it was usually over by the time I got home, but the past two weeks I've been able to catch it so I figured I'd give it a shot since it's been awhile, I really have no interest in continuing to watch this crap.

This is what I love about you JGKY, you concentrate on the parts of the show you enjoyed & seemingly are able to just either ignore or forget about the portions of the show that didn't interest you so much. You're a rare & rather refreshing type of fan.

I stopped watching Impact months ago because it was usually over by the time I got home, but the past two weeks I've been able to catch it so I figured I'd give it a shot since it's been awhile, I really have no interest in continuing to watch this crap.

Thanks

Later in the show.

Hasn't Hogan made sexual references to his daughter in the past as well?

Or am I just assuming this because his new wife looks like his daughter?

Didn't watch tonight.

One other thing we've kind of overlooked:

We're supposed to buy that Brooke Hogan is attracted to/in a relationship with Bully "I'M ON MY TWITTAH MACHINE" Ray? Aries brought up last week that Brooke could have likely gotten some young rich guy and been a trophy chick, but she gets Bully Ray instead? I know Brooke isn't the hottest thing in the world, but she's a decent looking blonde with big old fake boobs. We're supposed to buy that Brooke is going to pick him out of all the men she could get? We're supposed to buy that someone like her is going to look deep inside Ray and see all this good in him? That's what we're supposed to buy? Really?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back