IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.13.12

Even if this leads to a heel turn, I doubt you could get the fans to boo him which has always been AJ's problem as a heel. No matter if it was Christian and Angle's comedy relief stooge or Ric Flair Jr., AJ just doesn't have it in him to be an effective heel.

Even if this leads to a heel turn, I doubt you could get the fans to boo him which has always been AJ's problem as a heel. No matter if it was Christian and Angle's comedy relief stooge or Ric Flair Jr., AJ just doesn't have it in him to be an effective heel.

They booed him plenty when he was Prince AJ.

Have people forgetten there history? just because AJ made that speech doesn't mean he's turning heel.. I remember Sting doing the same thing in WCW before the whole Crow gimmick kicked in. Maybe this is a character tweek to AJ.. doesnt mean he's turning heel.

I hate the Impact Zone. Anywhere else that might have been a great heel turn. Damn good promo too. I like pissed off, fuck the world AJ Styles. It looks good on him.

Mother of God... give Bully the friggin title already.. I friggin love him these last 2 years.

Keneley is growing on me. He actually calls the moves by their full names and actually remembers farther back than most announcers. And with detail. Heel Kenny King looks weird.
That reminded me of Sting's promo before he went up in the rafters for 18 months.
Good, I wasn't the only guy to notice the similarities.

I can't believe how great a character Mark, uh I mean Bully Ray, has become at this stage of his career. A couple of years ago, I thought he was done, but he's better than he's ever been.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back