• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.6.12 is LIVE!

You know, I remember hating when Roode cut his hair, which became something of a signature look for him, but the more I see flashbacks to it, the more I'm glad he's got the short look now. He looks far less... stupid.

So...what the hell changed between Brooke coming to the ring?

Also, how are Antonio Cesaro and Kenny King both on major wrestling shows in 2012, and NEITHER of them are in a tag team? The fuck?

Why should they be? King is a typical X-Division wrestler for TNA and Cesaro is a guy WWE really likes as a single competitior. Why would they need a tag team?

I know we've pretty much seen it before, but watching Storm, Hardy and Styles walk out together is impressive. That's a serious collection of talent right there.

Am I the only one who hopes they do Throwback Thursday like once a month and come out dressed in ridiculous 80's and 90's wrestling attire? Roadwarriors, Steiners, etc.

Why should they be? King is a typical X-Division wrestler for TNA and Cesaro is a guy WWE really likes as a single competitior. Why would they need a tag team?
I think the implication was both guys were more known for tag team wrestling rather than singles wrestling on the indie circuit. So it's kind of a shock they are both on big shows as singles wrestlers.

A9eqt-RCEAANRvv.jpg:large

how in the fuck does this team not win tag team of the year?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back