IMPACT Wrestling LD for 10.25.12 is LIVE!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 10/25/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cf0d16c416bc23392c2d3963bd4020b0_L.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[YOUTUBE]v83ZXY3Bdt8[/YOUTUBE]

600imp1.jpg

"Championship Thursday" is back, and the World Heavyweight
Championship will be on the line as new titleholder "The Charismatic
Enigma" Jeff Hardy defends the gold against an opponent to be select
by "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan!

The contenders that Hogan will pick from are:
Mr. Anderson, James Storm, Bully Ray, and Kurt Angle

What do The Aces & Eights and Devon have planned next after their
assault last week? Can Hulk Hogan, Sting, Bully Ray and the TNA
roster find a way to turn the tide against the biker gang?

The war continues on Thursday's broadcast on SpikeTV!

600imp3.jpg

In a "Bound For Glory" rematch, new Knockouts Champion Tara (with
her Hollywood boyfriend Jessie Godderz) will defend the gold against
Miss Tessmacher on Thursday's broadcast

600imp2.jpg

Also as part of "Championship Thursday", new X Division Champion
Rob Van Dam will put his title on the line against former champ Zema Ion!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING
broadcast LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday?
Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]CF2Ffna8NC8[/YOUTUBE]

turningpoint2012.jpg

[YOUTUBE]aXwdszElibY[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the November 11th Turning Point Pay-Per-View event begins!

Lucky man! Bring her out to the next show in Brooklyn. I'd like to meet such a cool lady.

Trying to convince her to attend a live event. I turned her around on watching hockey real quick by taking her to a live game. I'm fairly certain I can do the same at a live wrestling show too.

The Hardy introspective? Seriously. Probably one of the most awkward moments in wrestling history. LOL.

I wonder what this JB/Todd thing is all about?

I'll give TNA this: they can get microphones in someone's MIND. WWE is going to have to come up with something awesome to top that.

Trying to convince her to attend a live event. I turned her around on watching hockey real quick by taking her to a live game. I'm fairly certain I can do the same at a live wrestling show too.

Just in time too, seeing as you'll have ample opportunity to watch Hockey this year. Oh wait..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back