• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.24.13 is LIVE!

I don't think it'd be smart to have Daniels as champion. It'd be cool, no doubt. However, you'd have an out of place Kazarian, Daniels as champion when he just got out of a few lower tier feuds (which probably means he'd be a transitional champion), and you lose the momentum that Hardy has (if you like him or not). Who knows what these guys have planned though.

You have an amusingly narrow mind. I'm bored of the topic at the moment.

I'm narrow? You can't wrap your head around the idea that TNA could do something poorly. That's how far up their ass you can be. For a couple of weeks you were good and you revert to this. Dude, it was poorly done and that either means a) Anderson doesn't mean shit to them or b) it was booked like shit so that he looks like an absolute afterthought to the group.

It's bad and you are likely the only person that could possibly think that his lackluster inclusion in the group was done well.

Very good match as expected. I doubt any fight on Bellator is anywhere near as good as that tonight.

I'm not sold on the new look Velvet either.

Obviously neither was she since she went back to something more similar to her old gear.

Not a bad show I think. I missed the very end where Tazz came down. I don't like him still on commentary. Not the commentary itself (as much as I love hearing "massive" every 10 minutes) but he still comes off as a normal, face commentator. As someone mentioned earlier, he can't hold the heel personality very well. He occasionally told one of the announcers to shutup, but that was pretty much it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back