IMPACT Wrestling LD for 04.11.13 is LIVE from Corpus Christi, Texas!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 04/11/13

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

600impact1.jpg

The huge main event on Thursday's broadcast will feature World Heavyweight Champion
Bully Ray of The Aces and Eights defending the gold against "The Charismatic Enigma"
Jeff Hardy in a Full Metal Mayhem match! Hardy finally gets his rematch from Lockdown
for the title against Bully Ray in a bout featuring tables, chairs and ladders - NO
DISQUALIFICATION, ANYTHING GOES! Can Hardy recapture the gold? Can the
Aces and Eights continue their domination of TNA? Don't miss it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

600impact3.jpg

Thursday's IMPACT will start off with the World Tag Team Championship match with
Austin Aries and Bobby Roode defending against Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez in a
2 out of 3 Falls match! Also, if Chavo and Hernandez do not win the Tag Team Titles they
can never team together again.

600impact2.jpg

Is AJ Styles with The Aces and Eights… or with TNA Wrestling? Hulk Hogan wants AJ's
answer on Thursday's IMPACT! After weeks of questions about AJ's allegiance, which
side will Styles choose?

The sexy TNA Knockouts will be in action on Thursday LIVE from Corpus Christi as
Taryn Terrell makes her singles debut against her bitter rival, Gail Kim!

Will newcomers Adam Pearce or Magno pass the TNA Gut Check to earn a spot on the
roster? One of these two men will face the judges for the final decision on Thursday!

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV at
8/7c! If you can't watch the action on Thursday, make sure to set your DVR!

[YOUTUBE]IHw9IaBJf2c[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]yP1wrFPleHA[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the June 2nd Slammiversary Pay-Per-View event continues!​

Wonder how much Taryn has improved since her time in WWE. Hopefully a lot cause she sucked in WWE.

Also hoping AJ joins Aces & Eights but turns at BFG.

Jesus two falls already? Safe to say this match won't touch that master piece of a two out of three falls match MCMG and Beer Money had a few years ago.

I got that feeling Aries and Roode lose. No sense in hyping Chavo and Hernandez as being from Texas otherwise.

God I never get sick of that camera slowly panning up Christy Hemme.

Taryn Terrell, The future mother of my children.

Ugh ODB? God damnit. I was hoping for another hot ref, Not this manly gross looking thing.

I really wish Impact would come around here but after reading their summer schedule it doesn't look like that's gonna happen anytime soon.

Really? Picking the one who botched multiple times last week? :confused:

Gutcheck is a joke anyway but it only got worse the last two times by making the wrong choices.

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Adam got the boot. I got nothing against him, but the guy was being overhyped like crazy.

I never heard of him before hand but I feel he was the better choice of the two.
I got red rep the other day for saying Adam was average. Adam has more experience and is a more reliable worker. But as a character he's a poor man's Roode. There's enough characters like him on the roster. Magno on the other hand has been wrestling since being a kid. TNA doesn't exactly have masked Mexican wrestler. Though I wish they'd give Lince Dorado and Samuray Del Sol a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back