• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 04.18.13 from Corpus Christi, Texas!

No one complained when Bad Influence did the same when they had the belts dragging from their belts between their legs.

I think that was somehow supposed to play into their gimmick though.

How does the belt hanging from his chain play into his gimmick?

No one complained when Bad Influence did the same when they had the belts dragging from their belts between their legs.

And when John Morrison did that before them. Actually, it kind of looks cool on Hernandez like that.

Matt Morgan is playing a superhero in the near future..... Captain Hindsight!!!! :D
[youtube]cqkI691dxNg[/youtube]

Time to take out Joe i'm guessing?

I don't see how taking out guys every few months makes them dominant when they lose 90% of their matches.

Mickie's heel turn next week?

Nothing new with the tag titles but holy shit do I miss MCMG and Beer Money's wars.

Wonder if they will name a 2nd hall of famer or if that whole thing was just a way to let Sting say he's a hall of famer.

New finisher? Hmm not sold on it yet. Maybe he just didn't do it right.

AJ just join Aces & Eights already. We all know it's coming so you can win the belt from Bully at BFG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back