• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 04.25.13 is LIVE from Indiana, PA!!

Wait Bully Ray is president of Aces & Eights AND the TNA Heavyweight Champion? When did this happen? Not like they have mentioned it over 200 times since Lockdown!

My thoughts:

Worst 3-D I ever saw. Parks jumped onto Devon then flipped over in mid air.

Can't say I've seen them all, but it was definitely crappy.

The new card graphics look faaaar better than the old crappy, dull blue/grey ones. Now if only we could get an entrance set that didn't look so dull.

This times over nine thousand, plus better music.

I'm not a fan of Morgan's beard.

He needs to style it and change his hairdo. Good lord, his hair looks stupid with a beard like that. Morgan was great nonetheless, especially that shirt he wore; I want it.

The Pope? Forgot about him. He even still under contract?

I like how they NEVER mention the D'Angelo Dinero part of his name. Shoddy name for a mediocre wrestler, IMO. On a similar note, I actually thought casual fans unfamiliar with the IW roster would be confused by the name drop. I mean, who the fuck calls themselves The Pope? :confused:

All in all, I thought it was an okay episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back