IMPACT Wrestling LD for 04.11.13 is LIVE from Corpus Christi, Texas!

No magno or Adam Pearce.... Wow last weeks impact for gut check resulted in dog shit.

They're still listed on the TNA site right now.

champslockdown.jpg
I know. Just saying they have been worthless for a long time and I am hoping they are being moved to the backburner.

Wasn't Petey supposed to face Kenny King tonight for the X Division Title? I thought I remembered them advertising 3 title matches for tonight with that being the 3rd.

Wasn't Petey supposed to face Kenny King tonight for the X Division Title? I thought I remembered them advertising 3 title matches for tonight with that being the 3rd.
Dirtsheets said that. They also said Styles vs Storm was this week. TNA never advertised it.

This is the first time I think ever that Hardy was in a Ladder or TLC Match and didn't walk under a ladder during his entrance.

Has their ever been a stable member more useless than Taz in Aces & Eights?

Am I mistaken or did they just say this is only the second full metal mayhem match in company history? Because this is at least the third.

This is the first time I think ever that Hardy was in a Ladder or TLC Match and didn't walk under a ladder during his entrance.

Has their ever been a stable member more useless than Taz in Aces & Eights?

3MB ...... Jinder Mahal....then there was disco inferno in the wolfpac then Vincent in the nWo .... But yeah taz doesn't do much...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back