• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 04.11.13 is LIVE from Corpus Christi, Texas!

I got red rep the other day for saying Adam was average. Adam has more experience and is a more reliable worker. But as a character he's a poor man's Roode. There's enough characters like him on the roster. Magno on the other hand has been wrestling since being a kid. TNA doesn't exactly have masked Mexican wrestler. Though I wish they'd give Lince Dorado and Samuray Del Sol a chance.

Keep in mind this is the same group that said Ivelisse wasn't as good as.....that chick whose name I can't even remember. I wouldn't brag much about pearce being tossed.

Thankfully no Knockout Tag Title. I'm thinking they've been quietly dropped.
Hope so, the titles have been worthless since Eric Young and ODB got them. Does ODB even carry it around anymore? Not like they have enough women to warrant them. Best to drop them and focus on the knockout title.

Mango was the right choice, just like not picking Ivelisse was.

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

There's reason to believe the case with Ivelisse was pre-planned. Adam probably is too.

Mango was the right choice, just like not picking Ivelisse was.

I didn't care either way really about this week, But please tell me your joking about Ivelisse not being the right choice.

Brooke Hogan becomes the queen/hidden card of Aces & Eights/Dead Mans Hand tonight.

Still love Matt Morgan.

Hope so, the titles have been worthless since Eric Young and ODB got them. Does ODB even carry it around anymore? Not like they have enough women to warrant them. Best to drop them and focus on the knockout title.

They're still listed on the TNA site right now.

champslockdown.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back