IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.6.12 is LIVE!

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

Live Discussion for 12/6/12

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

impact1.jpg

The broadcast will feature a huge six-man tag team main event with World
Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy teaming with AJ Styles and James Storm
to battle Bobby Roode, Christopher Daniels and Kazarian!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

impact2.jpg

Samoa Joe will defend the Television Championship on IMPACT against Devon
from The Aces & Eights. Can Devon regain the title he once held?

impact3.jpg

Plus, Kurt Angle will be in action against D.O.C. from The Aces & Eights

After the recent accusations by Austin Aries about Brooke Hogan, tensions
continue to build between IMPACT General Manager Hulk Hogan and Bully Ray!

Will the situation reach a boiling point on Thursday on SpikeTV, just days before
Final Resolution? Both Bully and Hogan will be live in the Impact Zone.

All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING
broadcast LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV

Can't watch IMPACT WRESTLING on Thursday?
Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

[YOUTUBE]o_Q0zU3ysxk[/YOUTUBE]

finalres-1.jpg

[YOUTUBE]I3XTySrs8-Q[/YOUTUBE]

The road to the December 9th Final Resolution Pay-Per-View event continues!

Does it seem to anybody else that both WWE and TNA are just trying to make it to 2013? Like they've both started treading water, just trying to "get through" the month of December? Last week's episode of Impact was piss poor, in my opinion. This week's episode of Raw offered some good wrestling, but nothing new. In fact, with Vince McMahon coming back for no good reason, and for randomly involving the Miz with CM Punk, it almost felt like they're borrowing the Aces & Eights dart board, and throwing shit against it.

It's kind of got to the point where I'm looking forward to TLC and (***oh shit, what is this weekend's TNA PPV called???***) Final Resolution for good matches. But I don't expect any of them to actually tell a good story.

In a weird turn of events, I'm actually looking forward to Ring of Honor's Final Battle iPPV next weekend. They normally suck at story-telling, but they've got some really good investment going into this show. Steen and Generico in a ladder war? Yes please! The return of the American Wolves? Very nice. Adam Cole, the PWX and PWG World Champion and ROH TV Champion, against Matt Hardy should be a fun little number. Jay Lethal and Rhino. The tag team drama between Haas/Benjamin and Rhett Titus has been really solid. And ya can't forget Jerry Lynn's final match in an ROH ring... I'm not normally a big ROH guy, but they've better prepared this iPPV better than anything WWE or TNA has done in the last few months.

Ok, my rant is over. I'll be doing live coverage of Impact tonight for Wrestlezone, but I'll pop in here when I can. Hopefully they can deliver a decent show and get me somewhat interested in...that PPV...uh...Final Resolution! That's it!

I'm not asking for spoilers if anyone knows, but does anyone know what Dixie's tweet is all about, or is she blowing smoke again? I haven't read anything about any big return, although I could speculate who it pertains to.

I'm not asking for spoilers if anyone knows, but does anyone know what Dixie's tweet is all about, or is she blowing smoke again? I haven't read anything about any big return, although I could speculate who it pertains to.

No clue. I avoid TNA spoilers at all cost. Hoping it's a nice little return though, whoever it is.

I wonder if the young lady in my sig could be making a TNA return? Again, just speculating.

I turned sigs off months ago. I remember someone having a really provocative one of some asian chick with her tits on a pool side, or something like that. Impossible to browse the forum like that at work with people walking by.

Who's in your sig?

That and "Sorry about your damn luck" are two of my favorite catch phrases in wrestling. Kind of made Beer Money awesome a little bit.

Yes sir.

I don't get why people knock AJ's mic skills so much. He's not the greatest of all time, but he's certainly not that bad.

Lol when daniels said Obamacare Roode was caught laughing by the camera crew and he had to change his face when he realized it

I don't get why people knock AJ's mic skills so much. He's not the greatest of all time, but he's certainly not that bad.

He improved tremendously since he first stepped foot in TNA. Go watch some of his promos from 2003 or even 2005 — they're holy shit bad.

Working with Christian and Angle really helped him a ton, because by 2007 he was doing A-OK.

Believe it or not, he actually reminds me of Bret Hart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back