IMPACT Wrestling LD for 11.15.12 is LIVE!

Roode is going to Win.

We already saw Roode vs Hardy. Now we'll see Hardy as champ vs Roode!!

I just want to see Storm get his chance to shine. He lost a lot of momentum.

Roode is going to Win.

We already saw Roode vs Hardy. Now we'll see Hardy as champ vs Roode!!

I just want to see Storm get his chance to shine. He lost a lot of momentum.

Yeah, I don't see why you have him challenge for it if he's not going to walk away with it. I just feel bad for Storm, having the rug kinda tugged out from under him again.

Again, go watch Prince AJ. Go watch him with Angle back when Christian/Tomko were feuding with them.

I do remember Prince AJ. And I stand behind my earlier statement. Some guys simply cannot portray heels, and some others simply cannot pull off a face turn.

Jeff Hardy cannot be an effective heel. Rey Mysterio cannot portray a plausible heel. And AJ Styles will be equally ineffective as a heel.

Yeah, I don't see why you have him challenge for it if he's not going to walk away with it. I just feel bad for Storm, having the rug kinda tugged out from under him again.

Exactly.

Last year he got so close and lost due to injury.
This year seemed like the obvious choice and they went Hardy. Now, they want to give Roode another chance which makes sense since he was done facing Aeris as champ. Roode is awesome but to me Storm is better.

I think TNA wanted a Heel vs Face title match as it makes sense in my eyes to go that route. Plus, they recently lost Bully as a heel so Roode seems to be the best choice.

Thing is if Roode wins, will he take the strap from Hardy?

My opnion is no. Roode is just here until another strong heel can face Hardy. My guess is soon enough and Aces and Eights memeber will challenge Hardy.
Hardy doesn't drop the title, TNA needs longer title runs like the WWE is doing with Punk and recently Sheamus. Shock sells, but sometimes shock is pointless.

Exactly.

Last year he got so close and lost due to injury.
This year seemed like the obvious choice and they went Hardy. Now, they want to give Roode another chance which makes sense since he was done facing Aeris as champ. Roode is awesome but to me Storm is better.

I think TNA wanted a Heel vs Face title match as it makes sense in my eyes to go that route. Plus, they recently lost Bully as a heel so Roode seems to be the best choice.

Nah, I disagree. Roode is the better choice among the two. Roode needs it more, too, because with the Aces and Eights thing dominating the heel stuff, Bobby's been kinda cast aside. As a face, Storm can pretty much get involved with anyone and still be relevant. Roode fell off hard, and when your longest reigning champion in company history falls off, you need to pick him back up.

Thing is if Roode wins, will he take the strap from Hardy?

Hard to say. Hardy has never really been that great of a long-term champion. He's always been the guy who was most interesting chasing a title, not owning it, but right now he's as hot as he's ever been.

If i had to venture a guess, I'd say no.

Truthfully, I like some of this unpredictability with who could get the title. Especially with the A&8's in the mix trying to take out talent.

If Hardy is sticking around with TNA and signing a new contract then I think he needs to beat Roode and hold the title for at least 6 months straight. If he is going to be leaving when his contract ends then it is a smart choice to put the strap back on Roode.

If Hardy is sticking around with TNA and signing a new contract then I think he needs to beat Roode and hold the title for at least 6 months straight. If he is going to be leaving when his contract ends then it is a smart choice to put the strap back on Roode.

His contract isn't up until January, I believe, so they wouldn't need to take it off him for a while, if they decide to (if he's leaving).

kurtanglefunnyordie.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back