• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.24.13 is LIVE!

He was in the ring, they did a closeup of him at one point. This isn't WWE, paying attention has some merit.

Are you talking about tonight, or last week at the wedding? Because I was watching last week at the wedding, but may have been dozing a little tonight. And I didn't see him. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.

You do realize that what you're saying is stupid though. If Anderson was as big a deal as he's said to be, don't you think his joining this rogue faction would be a much bigger deal than Taz who can't wrestle? And if it is a big deal, having him show up for a beatdown and then standing in the back while Taz talks is how you're supposed to know that he joined? Even by TNA standards, that's insanely poor booking.

You do realize that what you're saying is stupid though. If Anderson was as big a deal as he's said to be, don't you think his joining this rogue faction would be a much bigger deal than Taz who can't wrestle? And if it is a big deal, having him show up for a beatdown and then standing in the back while Taz talks is how you're supposed to know that he joined? Even by TNA standards, that's insanely poor booking.

We already know why Anderson joined. There was a story about it for weeks. Taz was the focus of last weeks episode biggest moment. There is more than one way to tell a story.

We already know why Anderson joined. There was a story about it for weeks. Taz was the focus of last weeks episode biggest moment. There is more than one way to tell a story.

Who cares why? Why is that he was "recruited". I'm saying that if you are adding someone by recruiting and it's supposed to be a big deal as he's a former champion, the way you reveal that he joined is for the fans to have to pay attention real close after another reveal to see that he's in on the beatdown in a vest? THAT is how you reveal that a former champ joins a stable? Dude, even you can't defend this and you shouldn't. It's idiotic.

Since it's clear this is leading to Angle/Sting/Ray/one or two other guys vs. Aces and 8's at Lockdown, what do you think the big reveal will be there?

Since it's clear this is leading to Angle/Sting/Ray/one or two other guys vs. Aces and 8's at Lockdown, what do you think the big reveal will be there?

Most likely someone no one would be able to guess. Whether you think most of the reveals have been stupid or a letdown, one thing you have to give TNA credit for is that they've ALL been surprising.

I find it hard to believe that previously you never noticed Anderson. Maybe you wished you didn't since you are renowned for questionable taste.

Questionable taste? That's laughable. And Anderson has not been a presence on Impact for months now, which is what I meant by invisible.

Poor choice of words admittedly. I always notice Anderson. Because I hate that guy. And he really seems out of place in the Aces and Eights faction, he just doesn't seem to belong in that group at all.

I find it hard to believe that previously you never noticed Anderson. Maybe you wished you didn't since you are renowned for questionable taste.

I would have agreed with you about him being out of place but I thought they did a solid job with the build to him joining.

A solid build to him joining? I must have been dozing even more than usual. As I recall it, they recruited him, he thought about it for a show or two, and he said OK. Hardly mind blowing storyline progression. To me, it seems like they didn't know what the hell to do with Anderson, so they said hey, why not just randomly throw him into this biker gang?

HOW???????

He ultimately "joined" when he was "revealed" in the beatdown last week. It was such an enormous gamechanger that the announcers didn't even mention it! MAJOR DEAL!!!

Do you hear yourself right now?

You have an amusingly narrow mind. I'm bored of the topic at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back