• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 01.24.13 is LIVE!

Really, really bad idea keeping Taz in the commentator's booth. A) He can't play a heel all throughout the show and B) it'll be a distraction to other matches/storylines having him there.

Hoping Velvet wins the belt. Tara is doing nothing for the belt. Plus I've always wanted to see a long Velvet vs Madison feud over the belt.

Tazz on why he turned: "I'm not answering that. It's club business."

translation: it's not important enough/the writers haven't figured it out yet.

I bet when Jesse was on Big Brother, dreaming about being a wrestler he never thought he'd be getting his ass kicked by Women every week.

Kids, if you follow your dreams, work hard, and sacrifice blood, sweat and tears.............you'll still not have a job so that a guy who trained for 3 weeks can work.

A) Why not?

Because he's not capable of it. It doesn't come natural to him to be a slimy heel. To expect him to continuously play this bitter Aces and Eights character every week all throughout commentary is asking too much of him. Already he's been too goofy, which doesn't match his earlier promo.

B) no worse than his normal commentary

Taz is tolerable when he's focused on the action and the action only. It's when he tries to mix in humor where you have to roll your eyes at him.

However, now adding constant Aces and Eights drivel is going to make it much worse, and like I said, it'll take away from matches, like it just did that X Division tag match a couple of minutes ago.

Hogan going all the way. I'm pretty sure there's a video somewhere that proves he does in fact do that......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back