• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 03.07.13 is LIVE!

I once saw Sting single handedly dismantle every member of the nWo, now he gets beat by a drink to the face. To Devon Dudley, no less.

I don't know, everytime I see D-Lo Brown for whatever reason I seem to think of...the parody that DX did of the Nation with B-Lo (and Mizark Henry, ha ha...)

I don't know, part of me finds this shit even more interesting now. Just build up a stable of the most obscure former stars from decades past.

Just get Glacier or Alex Wright as the leader and we're all set.

Paul Roma needs in on this.

EDIT: Fuck that shit, MONGO!

Just got done watching the show, and might be reading too much into this but when Hogan says (roughly) that he is going to go to San Antonio to see who the "next" champion is going to be, perhaps a bad choice of words of a possible giveaway...

Usually I'd be right there with you. But... D-Lo Brown.

Fucking D-Lo? You didn't enjoy that. I know you didn't.

If he is actually the VP then probably not although it is always tough to judge an incomplete story even if it is easy to sympathize with those unclear what the point of all this could actually be. I did enjoy the show though. I always get a good laugh out of people claiming they care so much about women's wrestling. When they do it while missing what is obviously going to happen it is icing on the cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back