• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.21.13

Maybe we'll get one tonight, but why didn't they do pre-taped promos for Jeff Hardy, their champion. Update us on his injury, comment on possible contenders, etc. At least keep his face on TV.

Thanks for letting us know that the main evnet of Lockdown will be in a cage. Like every match in the history of Lockdown.

Why? Ray spent the last episode plugging the idea. Not to mention it's been spoiled for weeks already. Him being flattered by it is far more jarring.

If I worked for a company that had a competition, and then they decided to give the prize to somebody that didn't even compete, I'd be pissed. Obviously it's all fake drama, but how many times is James Storm going to get looked over, or screwed over, before he stops shaking hands and kissing babies?

It was exactly what I said: bait and switch. You advertise something, and deliver something else. Why promote matches last week at all if they really meant nothing. What do I have to invest in now, if they're just going to change things on the fly with no reason?

If I worked for a company that had a competition, and then they decided to give the prize to somebody that didn't even compete, I'd be pissed. Obviously it's all fake drama, but how many times is James Storm going to get looked over, or screwed over, before he stops shaking hands and kissing babies?

It was exactly what I said: bait and switch. You advertise something, and deliver something else. Why promote matches last week at all if they really meant nothing. What do I have to invest in now, if they're just going to change things on the fly with no reason?

Do you get mad in a movie when something unexpectedly changes?

If tessmacher puts her crotch buster on velvets face that would make this the most epic impact ever of me!

From Aces and 8's perspective, why would they want Garret at all? He's a glorified rookie and has barely ever done anything of note. Why would you want him on the team?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back