• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.21.13

Seeing Garrett makes me miss his father, he was a good heel..... Garrett I'm still not sold on...

Because his daddy is the higher power maybe?

Meaning the storyline would wind up being Garrett spent forever trying to get rid of his dad, had the greatest success of his career in getting rid of his dad, then he goes to work for his dad.

Yep that's where we're going.

Meaning the storyline would wind up being Garrett spent forever trying to get rid of his dad, had the greatest success of his career in getting rid of his dad, then he goes to work for his dad.

Yep that's where we're going.

All it takes is a promo saying daddy you were right... Since he's heel.. Yeah I now how that sounds. On another note, Garrett is looking solid in the ring so far with joe... Nothing flashy but nothing aweful either.

Wes briscoe needs face paint he'll look like a mini warrior lol he even says hok hogan!,!!!,! They should role with it lol

All it takes is a promo saying daddy you were right... Since he's heel.. Yeah I now how that sounds. On another note, Garrett is looking solid in the ring so far with joe... Nothing flashy but nothing aweful either.

Translation: screw the last year plus of storylines because this one promo is reversing everything. That would qualify as bad storytelling I'd think.

You know it's bad when Tenay can't explain why this title shot is different than the 4 other ones King has had.

I'm confused... Hogan gives advise back stage to wrestlers saying never talk about your weaknesses in a promo like your sick, short, etc always appear bigger than life. (This has been quoted by a few wrestlers back stage) but every time he has to wrestle.... He speaks about how he's unable too or shouldn't wrestle etc...your fuckin hulk hogan!!!!! 50 percent of a hogan should be able to squash anyone in aces and eights... They lose every week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back