• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.28.13

Really ???? I don't remember her at all.... Why was she eliminated?

I think she got injured but I could be mistaken. If not my guess is she didn't get much of a chance to show what she can do (like that Matt guy on there)

I'm still wishing TNA would scoop up Luke from that season too, He was a good promo cutter.

Did AJ steal that bike from the set of Dark Knight Rises? And personally, he looks perfectly fine in comparison to Eric Young.

Andy Leavine is doing really good for himself in Puerto Rico. Standard nasty monster, but he's certainly better than in Tough Enough.

Well, Looks like were gonna get Robbie E vs Rob Terry at Lockdown as a filler match.

I thought Terry would be the one to turn on Robbie by decking him when Robbie said give the fans what they want. Oh well lets see how Terry does as a face, He's still never impressed me with his ring skill.

Is anyone in TNA allowed to say someone else sucks? Every time anyone talks they have to talk about respecting each other like it's a prerequisite.

Andy Leavine is doing really good for himself in Puerto Rico. Standard nasty monster, but he's certainly better than in Tough Enough.

I remember watching that show and thinking that not one guy on it was good. The guy who came in second had the right personality for wrestling but was kind of small. Everyone else was just blah. The show itself was fun but when you can't produce talent from it, I get why it wasn't brought back yet.

I remember watching that show and thinking that not one guy on it was good. The guy who came in second had the right personality for wrestling but was kind of small. Everyone else was just blah. The show itself was fun but when you can't produce talent from it, I get why it wasn't brought back yet.

You know who else is kinda small in size? Mysterio, Daniels, Kazarian, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk.

You know who else is kinda small in size? Mysterio, Daniels, Kazarian, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk.

Right, and for every one of them, there's 500 that can't make it to the big time due to size. Granted two of the guys you mentioned are over 6 feet tall so they're bad examples but the guy was a jerk and would be a heel. Despite the one or two exceptions, it's not easy to play a heel in the bigtime when you're small. Daniel Bryan, who I like a lot, looked like an ass for the first few months of his heel run because he was fighting Big Show and there was no way for him to have a good match with the guy.

There's always exception to the rule, but there's a reason there is a rule in the first place.

Right, and for every one of them, there's 500 that can't make it to the big time due to size. Granted two of the guys you mentioned are over 6 feet tall so they're bad examples but the guy was a jerk and would be a heel. Despite the one or two exceptions, it's not easy to play a heel in the bigtime when you're small. Daniel Bryan, who I like a lot, looked like an ass for the first few months of his heel run because he was fighting Big Show and there was no way for him to have a good match with the guy.

There's always exception to the rule, but there's a reason there is a rule in the first place.

Yeah Luke just seemed like a natural heel, I never got why they picked Andy over him when Andy did nothing special on the show and Luke was always in the top of the pack. Guess his size is probably why but I think he could have been a better version of Miz.

Yeah Luke just seemed like a natural heel, I never got why they picked Andy over him when Andy did nothing special on the show and Luke was always in the top of the pack. Guess his size is probably why but I think he could have been a better version of Miz.

Size. There's an expression in sports "you can't teach size". Kid was 6'5". Luke was not. Luke is what he is and if you don't think he could be a TV talent, then that's it. Andy they see size and know he's teachable and they can mold him. The second he walks onto TV, you'd feel a presence due to size. I know this generation has allowed for different sized guys to be successful, but look at Ryback. Immediate credibility due to being big and strong. You can't teach that.

Size. There's an expression in sports "you can't teach size". Kid was 6'5". Luke was not. Luke is what he is and if you don't think he could be a TV talent, then that's it. Andy they see size and know he's teachable and they can mold him. The second he walks onto TV, you'd feel a presence due to size. I know this generation has allowed for different sized guys to be successful, but look at Ryback. Immediate credibility due to being big and strong. You can't teach that.

Yeah good point. And Luke as a cruiserweight type really just never seemed like his style.

Anybody know if he's done anything worth note since the show?

Your definition of immediate is suspect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back