• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 02.28.13

Gotta say, I hope Kenny King wins tonight. RVD is cool, but the belt needs to change hands. Give the homie some gold.

Gotta say, I hope Kenny King wins tonight. RVD is cool, but the belt needs to change hands. Give the homie some gold.

Yes, because nothing says "deserving champion" more than a segment before the match pointing out that the challenger has been soundly defeated by the champ more than once.

Aj, Morgan, Ryan should all unite down the road since they all are displeased with Tna... Would be a storyline that makes sense..since all three story's for these three are similar presently..

Wow. So the only reason King won is because Van Dam got too cocky and decided to kiss the mat at 50 mph?

EY and Morgan breads are epic

EY vs Matt Morgan vs Brian Wilson vs Theo at BFG 2013

Beard vs Beard vs Beard vs Beard, Book It!

Also thank god Kenny King took the belt bout time.

My guess is Devon,Anderson, DOC & Knox vs Sting, Samoa Joe and 2 other guys not named Magnus

My goodness I don't care about Aces and 8's. They've been saying the same stuff for months now and at the end of the day, I have no reason to care about them. We've seen this same story so many times now and it's hard to care.

YES! MAGNUS IS IN LETHAL LOCKDOWN! :worship:

Oh sweet it is 5 on 5 this year! I thought it was only 4 on 4.

EY! WHAT THE HELL! I thought he left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back