IMPACT Wrestling LD for 03.07.13 is LIVE!

That's Anderson?!?! I haven't seen him in years.

He looks so damn weird with the facial hair and dark hair. Like a totally different person. It's not working for me. I could get used to the dark hair, but this is just weird.

This was my first ep of impact in months & it's been unbelievably shitty, making it in all likelihood the last ep of Impact I watch for months.

This was my first ep of impact in months & it's been unbelievably shitty, making it in all likelihood the last ep of Impact I watch for months.

Based off tonight alone I don't blame you. Tonight has been the first time in over a year I've considered changing the channel.

Calling it now Aces & Eights win after AJ Styles makes his return to screw Team TNA and reveal himself as the leader of Aces & Eights.

Oh and to the guy that asked if Brisco is this bad at talking, he called Hulk Hogan, "Hawk Hogan" the week after he was revealed as an Aces & 8s member.

Old school wrestling tip: say when the show is. Not the name of the show, but when the date/how many days away it is. You never get that anymore outside of Rock promos.

You can tell it's a TNA promo: they're not allowed to fight about each other without sucking up to one another first.

Loving Taz tonight. He's been the best thing about this show besides Morgan showing signs of going into the title picture.

Is Bully Ray a face now?! If so then why the fuck is he still being called Bully Ray?!?!?!

Lockdown is this Sunday? this is literally the first I'm hearing of this, LOL

Well tonight sucked. Still gonna watch Lockdown though.

Now onto more important and better things, Like King Of The Nerds on TBS.

He disappeared for 4 weeks during the middle of it?

It's what world champions do in wrestling in 2013. I'm attending Raw in 2 weeks and have read as of now that the WWE champion, The Rock wont be on Raw 3 weeks prior to Wrestlemania that he is the main event of.

Aces and Eights has to be the weakest professional wrestling faction in the history of forever. It's actually laughable. Just when I think it can't get any worse, it does. D-Lo Brown worse.

Thank God the Bruins/Leafs game was on television tonight, otherwise I might have watched this show.

So, who was it that, when I was bitching this Aces & 8's angle has sucked, told me to wait and see how it played out?

I think it may have been JGKY.

Well, I'm letting the angle play out. Good call on your part, really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back