IMPACT Wrestling LD for 03.07.13 is LIVE!

Just flipped over between commercials. D-Lo Brown is the VP of Aces and Eights. What a hilariously stupid idea.
Well, he is only a VP. The VP isn't the head of a company..So maybe D'Lo isn't the head of Aces and Eights and just a stooge. I am still hoping they reveal AJ Styles.

Well, he is only a VP. The VP isn't the head of a company..So maybe D'Lo isn't the head of Aces and Eights and just a stooge. I am still hoping they reveal AJ Styles.

The VP of a motorcycle gang is the second most important member of the club.

The second most important member of Aces and Eights is D'Lo Brown.

Just let that sink in for a minute.

The VP of a motorcycle gang is the second most important member of the club.

The second most important member of Aces and Eights is D'Lo Brown.

Just let that sink in for a minute.
So there is somebody ahead of him? There is hope yet.

I forgot, what was D'Lo's place in The Nation of Domination? Ron Simmons was the leader.

This is one of TNA's biggest problems: they won't change a story.

Seeds were planted months ago for it to be D-Lo (sidebar: why would you put D-Von and D-Lo in the same group? I'm already saying the wrong names) and even after the backlash of the reveals being lame, they put out another lame reveal because that's what the story said had to happen.

Kind of a meaningless thing, but it gets in my craw;

Why go out of your way with the Cena thing? It just makes TNA look low rent, saying, hey, remember the too guy on the other company? This guy trained him!

Which isn't entirely true

Let's recap:

Ivelisse - Smoking hot, has an MMA background which is the hottest sport in the country and Ronda Rousey is arguably the new face of the sport, can move, can wrestle, can talk, has a ton of potential, WWE thought she was good.

Tapa - Can't do much in the ring, doesn't look great, but she's Barbarian's niece.

The complains write themselves.

Which is stupider, D-Lo in Aces & Eights as the VP or Tapa getting a chance at a contract? Jesus christ 2 fucking horrible decisions in one night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back