IMPACT Wrestling LD for 09.20.12 is LIVE!

I think we've crossed into outlandish and cartoony.
Good to see somebody is using that old signature I made.

Good tip: when an insane biker gang has kidnapped you and locked you in a cage, it's a bad idea to say that you have information they don't want getting out in your head, especially when the guy holding you has a hammer.
This has been another fine edition of Pro Tips with KB. Tune in next week to see what you should do while trapped in a room with D-Man for 40 days.

The problem with the Aces and 8's story is the same problem with the original Batman TV series: there comes a point in time where there's no way Hogan and company can't find these guys and take them out. We know they're in the building, but for some reason we can't find the right room and we've never been able to find it for months now? That doesn't make sense.

It was a great signature, but I'm too lazy to ask someone to make me a new one. Lord knows I can't do it myself.

Do you have anything in mind? I haven't been open for business for quite some time, but I'm feeling all Wade Barrett-y, so I'll give something a shot.

Really wish A&8's would just end so we can focus on more important and better things then major factions surrounded by mystery which we've seen done for years.

Do you have anything in mind? I haven't been open for business for quite some time, but I'm feeling all Wade Barrett-y, so I'll give something a shot.

Hmmm, let me think about it and I'll PM you with an idea of what I want tonight. Thanks for the offer.

What I would like to see from TNA in the next few weeks:

-Less Hulk Hogan. I like him in GM roles, but not five segments a night. Bring Sting back; vary it up a bit.

-The blunt force trauma to the head of Joseph Park(s) leading to the re-awakening of Abyss. Would be a cool twist and an angle that does need to happen at SOME point anyways. No time like the present, as they say.

-The return of Sting. As previously stated.

-A full heel turn for Austin Aries. His face character isnt' doing it for me, and I think he'd connect much more with an audience and get Hardy over a lot more as the bad guy. That is, of course, if TNA can convince Hardy to stick around.

I think the easiest way to execute the turn is to have Hogan book Hardy in some sort of match that allows him to choose the gimmick for his title match at Bound for Glory, pending he wins. Have Aries turn on Hardy and disrupt that match, getting sick of all the focus on the guy who isn't the Champion; rightly so! Hogan books the ladder match, giving Hardy yet another advantage, which further pushes Aries over the edge. Not a bad idea? Yes? No?

Reactions: TLC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back