IMPACT Wrestling's "Open Fight Night" LD for 11.01.12 is LIVE!

We have a spotless face being accused of sexual behavior.

We have someone producing videos and photos of the incident.

We have the face explaining everything as something that is being taken out of context.

Someone naemd AJ is involved.

We also had a female of no relevance in the company in one storyline, as opposed to someone that the fans have been invested in and who has rightly or wrongly been involved in major story lines. We had a bogus pregnancy claim and more sordid video footage, as opposed to a dinner date and video footage in an elevator. And we have the face of the company involved in WWE, as opposed to a guy languishing in the mid card. Sure there are some vague similarities, but in pro wrestling, all story lines get recycled, and I think these two stories are very loosely connected.

We also had a female of no relevance in the company in one storyline, as opposed to someone that the fans have been invested in and who has rightly or wrongly been involved in major story lines. We had a bogus pregnancy claim and more sordid video footage, as opposed to a dinner date and video footage in an elevator. And we have the face of the company involved in WWE, as opposed to a guy languishing in the mid card. Sure there are some vague similarities, but in pro wrestling, all story lines get recycled, and I think these two stories are very loosely connected.

Recycled? The Lynch storyline isn't even four months old. That's taking it out of the trash when the other guy goes back into his house.

You know how you know this weeks' episode of IW kinda sucks? ZzZzZema Ion, Jesse Godderz, Garett Bischoff, Robbie E and Robbie T have all been "featured" in the same show.

Joey Ryan is a turd. Why is Morgan lugging this nothing around?

I was big on Ryan at first, but he's fallen off pretty hard for me. There's just not enough there for me to really care. Tonight would have been a perfect time to sever ties too, after that promo. He could have just said he was gonna rip through the whole roster, shit them out, starting now. Then given Ryan the Carbon Foot Print and walked off.

So.....why did Aries pick ROBBIE E of all people to fight Hardy? It's not like there's some big muscular guy who could do much more damage to Hardy RIGHT NEXT TO ROBBIE E.

Dear TNA,

More Ray. More Morgan. More Roode. More AJ.
Less ZzZzZema. Less Jesse Godderz. Less Robbie E and Robbie T.
No Garett Bischoff.

Thanks,
- IDR

i dont know if anyone also picked it up,or if it was just me,but styles,said something along the lines of i guess im not the only person named aj getting pictures taking wit the opposite sex.i thought that was funny as hell.

Hear these people cheering and chanting? Notice how they did absolutely NONE of it when Joey Ryan was blabbering late in the show? Take note, management. Learn how to promote what people actually care about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back