IMPACT Wrestling's "Open Fight Night" LD for 11.01.12 is LIVE!

On Raw, WWE is almost literally copying the Clair Lynch story with their chick named AJ being seen in an elevator and at a business dinner with Cena. Vickie Guerrero is playing Daniels and Kaz. It's consensual and there's no baby though.

Ah, gotcha. It's been a while since TNA really took a dig at WWE. I think the last one was Kaz talking about the TNA galaxy.

Styles/Roode/Storm for the number one contendership? Better than whatever mix of guys Hogan was choosing from last week.

Nice to know the TNA roster is following WWE so closely, and loves to comment on it so much. First Angle, now Styles.

Really, really good work from AJ Styles and Bobby Roode. It's been a long time since I've wanted to see AJ in the main event, but you know...like I said, it's been a long time. Bobby Roode held the belt for a year; he's my second favorite guy in TNA, but I could wait on him getting in line. James Storm is good, but I don't have an interest in him fighting for the title.

Yeah, I could definitely do with AJ Styles going over at Turning Point. Unfortunately, there's that ungodly stupid decision that whoever loses the match can't fight for the title until BFG 2013. And if THAT guy is Roode...bullshit.

On Raw, WWE is almost literally copying the Clair Lynch story with their chick named AJ being seen in an elevator and at a business dinner with Cena. Vickie Guerrero is playing Daniels and Kaz. It's consensual and there's no baby though.

About that storyline. There are three things that bug me.

1. What percentage of the fans actually know that Cena is divorced?

2. I always thought that the person who is having a relationship with someone while married or whatnot is having the actual affair? It just seems weird to say that AJ is having an affair.

3. I've seen Cena in suits. Man can't even wear a suit to a business dinner. He should have learned that lesson CM Punk did.

Nice to know the TNA roster is following WWE so closely, and loves to comment on it so much. First Angle, now Styles.
The WWE followes TNA closely as well. They are surely watching this show and taking notes so they can determine storylines for the build to wrestlemania. ;) Cena vs. Punk vs. Miz at EC, winner faces The Rock at Mania while the person to get pinned won't get a title shot until Mania next year. Book it!

Frankly, I'm not really seeing the parallels between the AJ/Cena nonsense and the Claire Lynch/AJ fiasco.

We have a spotless face being accused of sexual behavior.

We have someone producing videos and photos of the incident.

We have the face explaining everything as something that is being taken out of context.

Someone naemd AJ is involved.

Frankly, I'm not really seeing the parallels between the AJ/Cena nonsense and the Claire Lynch/AJ fiasco.
Think real hard. But not too hard. If it starts to hurt, take a break.

Why is Joey Ryan with Matt Morgan. Two totally different characters, both involved in their own thing. Great mic work by Morgan, as per usual. Better than usual, actually. But really...why is he anywhere near Joey Ryan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back