• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.19.12 is LIVE!

I'd be really impressed with Aces and Eights if the wwe didn't do the same angle two years ago.

I wouldn't really say that WWE did the same angle two years ago. It's actually not the same angle at all.

I'll be really impressed with Aces and Eights as long as it keeps the Claire fiasco off of my television set. After all, if I wanted to watch Jerry Springer, I'd simply tune into that show instead.

There isn't much of a connection between Aces and 8's and Nexus. They're doing some of the same things but to say they're the same thing is like saying Star Wars and Star Trek are the same thing because the main groups of people fly around in spaceships.

I wouldn't really say that WWE did the same angle two years ago. It's actually not the same angle at all.

Elaborate on how different the two groups are except for the fact that one group conceals their faces? Eight original Nexus members and eight members of Ace's and Eight's. The Nexus attacked anyone and so do Ace's and Eight's. Again I'm not hating on Ace's and Eight's just stating I'd be more impressed if Nexus didn't take place just two years ago.

Elaborate on how different the two groups are except for the fact that one group conceals their faces? Eight original Nexus members and eight members of Ace's and Eight's. The Nexus attacked anyone and so do Ace's and Eight's. Again I'm not hating on Ace's and Eight's just stating I'd be more impressed if Nexus didn't take place just two years ago.

Uh, no — Nexus attacked stars they thought were holding them down.

We have no idea who A&8's are, or why they are doing what they're doing. None. They're a rogue gang right now.

Nexus were identified from the start and it was understood exactly what they were doing.

Nexus had appeared before.

Nexus gave a reason quickly thereafter.

Nexus was run off a few weeks after they started attacking by a mob of WWE guys.

Nexus had no discernible target at first while Aces and 8's have targeted Hogan and Sting to start.

Nexus had a clear leader right from the start.

We know who is in Nexus.

Nexus had no Twitter.

I could go on if you'd like.

You guys are both right KB and IDR. I just jumped to the conclusion that they were similar to Nexus because they're a large stable and they attack anyone as Nexus did. Your right we don't know their motivation for the attacks while Nexuses was known from the beginning. I never stopped to think about Ace's and Eight's reasoning for their attacks. You guys are right, I'm wrong.

Remember when we were trying to discover what they were chanting during the Main Event, well I just found out.

On Twitter several people who attended the event said that a "We Want Devon" chant broke out in a section of the crowd and just carried on around the arena, so they weren't chanting for t-shirts or "di-bags" as someone suggested, they were chanting for Devon f'n Dudley.

Devon could not be anymore over if he tried.

I thought I heard Dvon but it made such little sense I filed it under ridiculous and went with what the person I was watching with thought they heard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back