IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.27.12 is the Last IMPACT of 2012

I don't know about that. For example, Kelly Kelly, while still exceedingly hot, was almost too thin.

Ok, that's definitely fair. That same day I met Maryse. Not as impressed with her, but I, like KB, am not that into blondes. She's also exceedingly tall and I'm not so maybe that has somethign to do with it as well.

Maria seems uglier in person. My friend met her and her face didn't look good at all in the pics.

Can we have a little more cheating here?

So TNA's main-event is two heels (I assume two heels, because they worked together to knock out the referee) wrestling in a no-contest, only to be interrupted by a face with a sneak attack run-in.

Hopefully this isn't indicative of typical TNA booking.
That's part of my issue with her. Also I'm not a fan of blondes for the most part.
Oh, I'm a huge fan of Kelly Kelly. Second favorite diva ever after Trish. Really has nothing to do with being blonde either.

Pretty good Impact tonight.

Main event was great. If there was ever a way to pull off Heel vs. Heel, that was it. Neither man (read: former World Champion) able to out-maneuver the other. The ref finally getting so sick of their bullshit that he doesn't want to finish the match. Good post-match stuff too, with the World Champ standing tall as 2012 comes to an end.

RVD/York was the biggest disappoint for me. Slow match. RVD looked stoned out of his mind; damn near injured himself 3 or 4 times. Maybe it was York, I don't know.

Highlight was either Kaz as AJ Styles, or Rob Terry's "bro-off" segment.

Gail Kim vs. Tessmacher wasn't half bad, and was probably the hottest women's match I've seen in a LONG time. Holy hell, gotta go take a cold shower after that.

I liked the tag match. Nice seeing Hernandez take the brunt of the match for a change, rather than the same old shit with them. Nice to very things up once in awhile, as my biggest complaint with their team is that all their matches are booked the same.

No Hogan.

Ken Anderson was a good reveal, but as I said it won't last.

Can't wait for Sting next week, and on the whole I think that show could be very good.

So TNA's main-event is two heels (I assume two heels, because they worked together to knock out the referee) wrestling in a no-contest, only to be interrupted by a face with a sneak attack run-in.

Hopefully this isn't indicative of typical TNA booking.
Oh, I'm a huge fan of Kelly Kelly. Second favorite diva ever after Trish. Really has nothing to do with being blonde either.

Trish is absolutely gorgeous in person. I was shocked by how much better she looked, which is saying a lot considering how she looks on TV. Mickie was probably the biggest jump though. Her eyes have this fire to them in person that is hard to explain.

Trish is absolutely gorgeous in person. I was shocked by how much better she looked, which is saying a lot considering how she looks on TV. Mickie was probably the biggest jump though. Her eyes have this fire to them in person that is hard to explain.

It's because she's a phenomenally warm person. I find the girls that are more down to earth tend to look better. The ones that are going for the model/fake thing turn me off. Case and point:

I take it back, that thing was WAY too big to post on a message board.

Natalya is one of the nicest people I've ever met. I find her pretty attractive, in that she's not a twig or your standard model. Her personality also adds to that. I'm not trying to say "she's got a nice personality" like it's a bad thing; she really does, and she's pretty hot to match.

Pretty good impact.. I was entertained more than I thought I would. (Kaz/Daniels Claire Lynch line had me LOLing) and the Bro off turned out to be pretty funny. The main event was solid, and the KO match was Hawt.

Pretty good Impact tonight.

Main event was great. If there was ever a way to pull off Heel vs. Heel, that was it. Neither man (read: former World Champion) able to out-maneuver the other. The ref finally getting so sick of their bullshit that he doesn't want to finish the match. Good post-match stuff too, with the World Champ standing tall as 2012 comes to an end.

RVD/York was the biggest disappoint for me. Slow match. RVD looked stoned out of his mind; damn near injured himself 3 or 4 times. Maybe it was York, I don't know.

Highlight was either Kaz as AJ Styles, or Rob Terry's "bro-off" segment.

Gail Kim vs. Tessmacher wasn't half bad, and was probably the hottest women's match I've seen in a LONG time. Holy hell, gotta go take a cold shower after that.

I liked the tag match. Nice seeing Hernandez take the brunt of the match for a change, rather than the same old shit with them. Nice to very things up once in awhile, as my biggest complaint with their team is that all their matches are booked the same.

No Hogan.

Ken Anderson was a good reveal, but as I said it won't last.

Can't wait for Sting next week, and on the whole I think that show could be very good.

I agree with most of all this.. also the Heel versus Heel match was actually pretty good. It kept me interested in it the whole time.. and I loved the raunchy KO match :p I didn't think RVD/York match was that bad though.

I hope this leads so some kind of a heel faction between Roode/Aries... maybe with Bully Ray & Kaz/Daniels.. they would be more entertaining than Aces and Eights I think.

Had to rely on KB's review this week. Power surge killed my dish receiver, so I'm without programming for a few days. Sucks I missed out on Aries vs. Roode.

Austin Healy Aries ‏@AustinAries
Damn you @theearlhebner. You got what you deserved for messing with the #ItFactor and #TGMTEL. Suck our balls, old man.
from twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/AustinAries/status/284497512520351745

I can easily see a little bit of old school DX in Aries/Roode...lmao I would love to see a power trip team like Roode/Aries to run wild on TNA. But the world could not handle that much awesomeness.

The Impact Zone is the only really bad thing about TNA at the moment. Could some other things be better? Of course, but its a great wrestling show that caters to adult males. That is why I watch. I cannot wait for the UK tour to get some great crowds. It will really help the overall feel of a show. Impact Zone sucks so much ass on TV, (At least was able to expirence the Impact Zone live back in August but that said.....in order to grow they need to leave it)

Good show tonight. Bad Influence is so consistent with their awesomeness. Roode and Aries continue to be two of the best workers in the industry. Hardy is... Hardy. I'm fine with him as champion so long as we have guys like Roode and Aries chasing him and giving us great matches along the way. Anderson and A&8's? Meh. At least they are doing something now. Maybe he can give them more character.

12-27-2012+8-35-43+PM.jpg

12-27-2012+9-06-43+PM.jpg

12-27-2012+9-35-28+PM.jpg

12-27-2012+9-37-43+PM.jpg

Oh and another show where Storm does nothing at all. Good to see them capitalizing on how hot he was earlier this year.

Of course, but its a great wrestling show that caters to adult males.

Based on what I saw tonight, it's an illogical show which caters to morons.

In fairness, I don't watch TNA regularly, so maybe the idiocy was just more exposed to me tonight.

Based on what I saw tonight, it's an illogical show which caters to morons.

In fairness, I don't watch TNA regularly, so maybe the idiocy was just more exposed to me tonight.

This was about par for the course lately: high on drama, low on wrestling. TNA seems to have no end goal in sight for any of their stories and it's getting old fast. Anderson was a letdown as well as people were hoping for AJ to be invited to join.

This was about par for the course lately: high on drama, low on wrestling. TNA seems to have no end goal in sight for any of their stories and it's getting old fast. Anderson was a letdown as well as people were hoping for AJ to be invited to join.

There was also a rumor of Scott Stiener too... since he hates Hogan and all.. but even I thought that was far fetched. .. Anderson was a bit of a let down.. however I think if he does go full heel.. it might suit him more than forcing him to be a face.

There was also a rumor of Scott Stiener too... since he hates Hogan and all.. but even I thought that was far fetched. .. Anderson was a bit of a let down.. however I think if he does go full heel.. it might suit him more than forcing him to be a face.

Until he turns back in about three weeks.

Also, is Aces and 8's the first mega heel stable in TNA to NOT have Scott Steiner involved?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back