• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Impact Wrestling LD for 05.24.12

The format stinks, brother. It needs to change, dude. That's what the fans want.

TNA's rolling along, brother. Momentum and.... movement, dude. But, we're not quite on the right rolling track, DudeBrotherJackDude.

What does Impact need more of, to get to that next level, brother?

More Hulkster, of course.

That's what I took from this episode. It's still 10x better than it was two years ago at this time, but you can tell Hogan's not happy with someone (anyone) else being the focus. It's sad.

The format stinks, brother. It needs to change, dude. That's what the fans want.

TNA's rolling along, brother. Momentum and.... movement, dude. But, we're not quite on the right rolling track, DudeBrotherJackDude.

What does Impact need more of, to get to that next level, brother?

More Hulkster, of course.

That's what I took from this episode. It's still 10x better than it was two years ago at this time, but you can tell Hogan's not happy with someone (anyone) else being the focus. It's sad.

To a degree it is.

My biggest issue is that you EASILY could have fit a fourway in instead of the reality segments. Apparently wrestling means something, but it's more about how long you've been in your spot and how good you are at talking that matters according to TNA. That's about as real (in a fake and over the top show of course) that you can get.

To a degree it is.

My biggest issue is that you EASILY could have fit a fourway in instead of the reality segments. Apparently wrestling means something, but it's more about how long you've been in your spot and how good you are at talking that matters according to TNA. That's about as real (in a fake and over the top show of course) that you can get.

Actual wrestling on a weekly wrestling show means nothing to me. I like the show to build drama and the PPV to hold the action. That's how I likes it, dude.

Just can't stomach Hogan anymore. If I weren't a normal human being, I would become physically ill when he hits my screen. Good thing I'm normal.

Actual wrestling on a weekly wrestling show means nothing to me. I like the show to build drama and the PPV to hold the action. That's how I likes it, dude.

Just can't stomach Hogan anymore. If I weren't a normal human being, I would become physically ill when he hits my screen. Good thing I'm normal.

You mean like the PPV where Angle beat AJ after beating him on the PPV but then somehow AJ gets the title shot anyway, showing that not only do the TV matches mean nothing but the PPV match means nothing either?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back