• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 11.29.12 is LIVE!

Better get the milk carton ready with Al snow's face on it.

Does anyone else think d-lo looked like a fat slob who didn't get dressed today just now?

Fuck that. Grow it. Go Mike Knox on that shit. It makes him look like an even bigger bad ass IMO.

Nah, it doesn't look right on him. He's not a "gruff" guy. He's like the guy at a bar you don't fuck with. He needs to have like stubble to look like "i don't give a shit enough to shave every day" but not a full on EY beard where he looks like a ******ed lumberjack.

1.) Kid Kash, Zema Ion and Austin Aries in the same promo is just asking for trouble. Add Hulk Hogan to that...fuck it. Whenever Aries gets flustered he says really stupid things. Like "You've won the title twice. Which means you've lost it three times". And Hogan is just...Hogan. "You might have a lot in common with Hulk Hogan brother, but the only thing you have in common is the red and yellow you're wearing"...queue Kash wearing a black shirt with some yellow in it.

2.) Why? Why is Matt Morgan ANYWHERE near Joey Ryan?

3.) Glad Kenny King "returned" to Impact tonight. Guy gets 3 fucking seconds on TNA and Hulk throws him out. Awesome.

4.) I like that Austin Aries is going after the X-Division right now. Threw him in the main event, and it got the job done. But he wasn't that great, and TNA had the mind to NOT keep him there for 375 days. Now he's legitimate anywhere on the card. Good for him.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand this is the guy TNA has calling the shots backstage.

And..um...fortunately...or...unfortuantely...the show must go on...and...uh...D-Lo has..uh...

Jesus.

Aces and 8's conspiracy, they took Snow out, Brown is a mole, votes yes to get another Aces and 8's guy on the roster. Why this is necessary, I have no idea.

Are you fucking kidding me right now Taz? You were all up the guys butt earlier today, but now...for some unexplained reason...it's a no. Whatever. It's not even no-continuity night.

Worst moment in Garett Bischoff's career right there — dancing down to the ring like a soccer dad, cheering. Awful.

Are you fucking kidding me right now Taz? You were all up the guys butt earlier today, but now...for some unexplained reason...it's a no. Whatever. It's not even no-continuity night.

Right? Bruce saying no would have at least made sense.

Aces and 8's conspiracy, they took Snow out, Brown is a mole, votes yes to get another Aces and 8's guy on the roster. Why this is necessary, I have no idea.

I legit think Devon left the company (as well as Matt( but once theycould not sign with wwe due to the lawsuit going on, TNA gave Devon D-lo's spot in Ace and eight's spot. TNA had laid the seed for Devon to be the mole that kept letting Aces and eights in

Ah. So that's how they're going to write off EY.

In case it needs to be said, TNA is incredibly stupid for not promoting all of EY's extra-curricular endeavors more than they have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back