IMPACT Wrestling LD for 11.29.12 is LIVE!

I loved Roode's title reign. At the VERY VERY least it should have ended at Bound for Glory against James Storm or Jeff Hardy. But whatever. Can't go back now.

I liked that match. Immediately sets up York as a good contender and fighter in TNA, but the right man won. Good stuff TNA.

Meh, I guess. Personally, I like long reigns. Much as I loved Aries winning the championship, I was a much bigger fan of Bobby Roode's reign.

It really depends on who the champ is. Roode had a good run. But a long reign for Hardy, I think I'm straight on.

Kinda surprising that nine months is the longest reign in TNA history. You'd think someone like Angle, Sting or even Jarrett would have held it a year, at least.

That's ignoring the NWA TItle reigns. Jarrett held that over a year before.

Edit: about eleven months actually but longer than Roode.

I loved Roode's title reign. At the VERY VERY least it should have ended at Bound for Glory against James Storm or Jeff Hardy. But whatever. Can't go back now.

I liked that match. Immediately sets up York as a good contender and fighter in TNA, but the right man won. Good stuff TNA.

Agreed. Helps to get York some decent momentum to carry forward.

It really depends on who the champ is. Roode had a good run. But a long reign for Hardy, I think I'm straight on.

Hardy has never, and will never be a long-term title holder. He's a baby face. The majority of baby faces naturally don't/can't hold up the appeal as champion that long, but Hardy especially has always been one of those guys who's most over chasing the title, not holding it.

Meh, I guess. Personally, I like long reigns. Much as I loved Aries winning the championship, I was a much bigger fan of Bobby Roode's reign.

It really depends for me. I mean, if you know there's supposed to be a long title reign in store, why watch the first few defenses if you know how they are going to go? I like the feeling of not knowing who will win a match. Often times, you don't get that these days and it sucks.

Thus, the Monday Night example. We all know that guy isn't losing so that a matchup in January can stay intact. It sucks because it's ruining an up and comer and it makes nobody care about the matches in the interim.

I think title reign length is entirely overrated. Maybe the most overrated measure in the business.

I know the match will be good. I know they have insane chemistry together. I know it's to further AJ's woes. I do not want to watch Daniels vs. Styles again.

Kaz and Daniels do make a good team. Which means chances are they'll be split up in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back