IMPACT Wrestling LD for 11.29.12 is LIVE!

Would anyone mind if the Knockouts Division just disappeared? We've seen the same 6 or so girls for years now and Mickie vs. Tara has been done to death.

Yeah I dig it, I hope Kong comes back. Even if I'm only slightly interested in the KO's I'd like the division to be as strong as possible.

Kinda surprising that nine months is the longest reign in TNA history. You'd think someone like Angle, Sting or even Jarrett would have held it a year, at least.

Kinda surprising that nine months is the longest reign in TNA history. You'd think someone like Angle, Sting or even Jarrett would have held it a year, at least.

In this day and age, 9 months is a LONG time. If you want proof on why someone shouldn't hold a title longer than that, flip on the USA network Mondays at 8.

In this day and age, 9 months is a LONG time. If you want proof on why someone shouldn't hold a title longer than that, flip on the USA network Mondays at 8.

Meh, I guess. Personally, I like long reigns. Much as I loved Aries winning the championship, I was a much bigger fan of Bobby Roode's reign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back