• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 12.27.12 is the Last IMPACT of 2012

Hm. There were only three TNA Heavyweight Champions, and one WWE Champion in 2012. That's actually pretty cool.

It's nice that TNA will end the year with two of those Champions going one-on-one in the middle of the ring. Even if it's going to be a screwy finish to set up the Genesis 3-way, Roode and Aries are the only two people this year should finish with. Except maybe Bully Ray. Shame he's stuck in this godawful not-feud with the Hogans. They don't even have Aries in the mix anymore to make it remotely interesting. Who's this going to benefit?

I can't tell if I hated that, or loved it. That's kind of how I feel about Robbie E's entire career though. Like, I'd never watch the Jersey Shore, but I don't mind watch Robbie getting his ass kicked.

How the Hell is Robbie E dating Tessmacher? I will never understand that.

Does TNA realize that Tara is probably old enough to be his mother?

That was mildly amusing, until Rob Terry stepped in. Then it became absolutely glorious. I laughed out loud when he picked up Little Rob.

What poor pacing in that match... York just blew his offensive load all in one shot, and it didn't do anything. I mean, he looked alright, but both guys looked like they were throwing punches in slow motion. Van Dam seemed high as a fucking kite. I really don't think anybody came out of that match looking good. And I'm almost willing to put money down that we don't see York for another 3-4 weeks, if not until post-Genesis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back