• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT Wrestling LD for 06.21.12 is LIVE!

Shelley is better on the mic than Pope or Anderson :confused:

Now, it's difficult because Shelley's opportunities have been few and far between but the chances he's had he's done very well. Pope in my opinion is very subpar as a speaker due to his inability to remember lines. He says "you know what I'm sayin" a lot which is a technique used to give yourself a chance to remember what you're going to say. It's a very negative thing in the world of public speaking. Anderson is a little better but my problem with him is that he's not a good babyface speaker and that's the role he keeps seeming to be put in. As a heel he doesn't have to try and be endearing with the catchphrases so he's a little better. The one thing he has is that he's comfortable talking. Unfortunately he's not a very bright guy so I don't think the creativity is there to be a great mic guy.

Like I said though, I can make these assessments with those guys. I can't with Shelley because he hasn't had enough time on the mic to find flaws. However, he's natural, speaks with good diction and pronunciation, has confidence, and doesn't get flustered. These are good qualities for a public speaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back