IMPACT Wrestling LD for 07.12.12 is LIVE!

Pretty good show, had a slow start, but picked up in the second hour. Some interesting shit going down at least, definitely better than Raw Monday, which asides from two matches, two segments and Backlund's brief return was awful, so its been a good week for TNA.

No clue what this Aces and Eights shit is about. Hope they don't do the repetitive gang warfare storyline where a group of roster members band together to fight the forces of evil blah blah blah. If it's something original, I'm supportive.

Open Fight Night is always good. Hope they can get a recognizable face in for next week, and not pluck someone from the dwellings down in Ohio. Joey Ryan will so appear too, if he doesn't they'll have taken the spotlight from him, continue letting him crash Open Fight Night's or the judges decision the week following and people will continue taking interest.

Good show, interested for next week.

Fuck. I got Viacomed tonight. If I where at home, instead of my visting the Grandparents, I could be watching.

LMAO. If the Briscoes fuck over ROH right after Kenny King, I'll laugh my ass off.

It's not The Briscoe's, they're contracted with Ring of Honor, to appear even under masks they'd have to be signed by TNA and Ring of Honor would address it if that were the case, considering The Briscoe's are their longest tenured tag team.

I'm pretty sure this Aces and Eights group is going to end up being about Eric Bischoff. Maybe Jarrett too, but I'm pretty sure it's about Bischoff losing power and these are his goons to try and get it back.

It's not The Briscoe's, they're contracted with Ring of Honor, to appear even under masks they'd have to be signed by TNA and Ring of Honor would address it if that were the case, considering The Briscoe's are their longest tenured tag team.

Much as I want them in TNA, I agre. Can't see that happening. The King situation was a unique scenario.

I'm pretty sure this Aces and Eights group is going to end up being about Eric Bischoff. Maybe Jarrett too, but I'm pretty sure it's about Bischoff losing power and these are his goons to try and get it back.

I really want it to be a group led solely by Jeff Jarrett and to not involve Eric Bischoff.

I really want it to be a group led solely by Jeff Jarrett and to not involve Eric Bischoff.

Me too, but I've watched wrestling too long to know that it's going to end up being all about Bischoff. For some reason he thinks he's a huge star. This is going to lead to Bischoff/Hogan in some regards at BFG. That's what I'm forseeing.

Things that piss me off about TNA #5085:

Austin Aries just ended the longest TNA world championship reign in history and he doesn't open the show?!?

TNA gets more viewers at hour 2, he opened the second hour

it's a silly move but that's the justification (At least it's the most sensical justification) at least until they know if Rewind is working

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back